8 - "Second Time's A Charm"

Lotus was dressed to impress, draped down in all Hermés from head to toe. The black and gold embroidered shirt and black denim jeans that cost five hundred alone was enough to get attention. As if that wasn't enough, full gold sneakers sat on his feet, making the outfit stand out even more. On the outside looking in it seemed like the typical hood outfit; but Locus' handsome features turned it down and made it acceptable.

Five shiny black Sedan jeeps pulled up to the club, all part of the Hunter cartel. Lotus had suggested throwing a celebration for Iris and Cilia since they had beat their charges, but none of them had been up to go. Locus also claimed she was busy, but Lotus still felt the need to go out. So he would celebrate for them. It was nothing to find out what one of the best clubs in New York City was and his sources led him to, Breeze. A popular nightclub downtown.

Lotus rolled up twelve deep in all and everyone was strapped up. Everyone he was with looked like money and the stares they got from everyone as they walked toward the entrance said so. Back home Lotus was known to be humble and silent. Everyone that knew him knew that drama hardly ever came with his name, so most times he was allowed in places with his heat on him. But this was not his home. So he had to play by the rules.

Lotus turned around and nodded at his men, letting them know he okayed their weapons being taken. Tonight was all about fun anyway, he wasn't on any loud cowboy shit. After they were checked and weapons were confiscated the crew were permitted into the building.

Lotus had called ahead a long time ago and booked their V.I.P section, so people parted down the middle like the Red Sea as Lotus and his entourage were escorted upstairs by a bouncer. Lotus liked the atmosphere. The club was dark but not pitch black. The lights were dark neon colors making eyes, nails and shoes light up. The music was on point and the club was huge. Right off the bat he could tell this place was ranking in money. There were two levels with hundreds of people all over the place. He even spotted a few celebrities.

Once upstairs, they hadn't even gotten settled into their section before his team started ordering bottles. Lotus wasn't stressing it though, all he was looking for tonight was to have a good time. He watched his crew who were already drinking and talking it up. Some dancing and flirting with the bottle girls.

Their section was made of glass and everyone could see them, but they could also see everyone on the bottom level. Plush white leather couches were all over along with a seventy inch television. They had special menus and personal service from the employees unlike everyone else who had to wait. Lotus stood by the glass window, a hand in his pocket as he stared out at the club goers.