9 - "A Ghost From The Past"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Allele turned the key in the lock at 4:59 in the morning. He had just come back from doing another drug run for the Hunter's. It's been two months since he was freed of his charges and in those eight weeks, Allele had made three drops so far, this one being his third. All three transactions had been smooth, so far proving to White Locus and Lotus that he was a decent asset.

He gently shut the door as his first destination was to the shower. Most normal people would go back to bed at such an early morning hour, but Allele was the kind of person that as long as he was awake for a while, couldn't go back to sleep easily. He went into the shower and washed his hair and his body. In twenty minutes he was out with a towel around his waist and one around his head.

His hair fell flat to the middle of his back making him kind of regret washing it now, because he knew it would be almost impossible to dry right away. His hair was extremely thick and long. He took the towel and rubbed it throughout his scalp and hair the best he could, but it was still very much damp. He decided to just leave it and let it air dry, hoping he wouldn't get sick later.

As he was walking down the hall, he paused when he heard a sound coming from the bedroom. He hadn't even thought to check on Cilia when he first walked in because he expected her to still be sleeping. It made him wonder if the sound had been going since he came in and just didn't notice it. With the stealth of a cat, Allele quietly crept toward his bedroom door. The sound had become more distinct. Moaning. The door was slightly ajar but he could hear it clearly.

Slowly pushing the door open Allele came face to face with a naked Cilia laid back on their king sized bed with her legs wide open, subconsciously giving him a perfect view of her completely shaven and glistening wet treasure, eyes closed as her slender index finger toyed with her clit, while she moaned his name.

Allele had never seen her masturbate before and most people didn't like for their partners to see because it was such a personal thing. He wanted to knock just to let her know he was there but he was in a trance as he watched her. She was so beautiful. Her tiny lips were pursed, her nipples were solid and she was soaking wet—he could hear it. And she was calling his name.

Listening to that swelled both heads he possessed as his dick started to pitch against his sweatpants like a tent. Licking his lips he clenched his jaws and watched. There was slight lighting in the room from the royal blue skies peeking through the curtain. Allele's eyes soaked it all in, looking like a predator analyzing it's prey. Cilia felt tiny hairs on the back of her neck stand up as it felt like she was being watched. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw Allele standing in the doorway, watching her.

Her Eyes 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें