16 - "Fall Back"

THREE MONTHS LATER...

Zeus' hand ran the back of White Locus' neck, his fingers gliding through her hair, gripping her silky strands. They made out strongly but Zeus controlled the kiss. Locus sat on top of his lap in his king sized bed in only lace panties. Her caramel colored nipples were erect and perky on her A cup breasts. Zeus broke away from the kiss, trailing a line of kisses down her neck.

Locus whimpered, grinding back and forth on him as the seconds ticked by. She loved being dominated in bed which is why Zeus was one of the number one calls in her phone. He knew how to do it perfectly without overdoing or under doing it. Locus could feel him growing underneath her and all she wanted was to feel him inside her at this point.

"Zeus..."

She continued dry humping him, loving the control he was spurting. His hand came from behind to the front of her neck, holding firmly. Her neck was so slender that his hand wrapped around her throat and his fingers met. He gently pushed her down on the bed by her neck and took his shirt off. He took the second to admire her body before he pushed his boxers down with one hand, allowing his fully erect dick to spring out.

Locus opened her legs wide, her core glistening. She wanted it so bad she was aching. Arnell was out somewhere idling around for the day and apparently let Zeus know she would be back around midnight. Zeus on the other hand knew she was out with Breeze. He was pissed, but at the same time he got to be with the woman he loved and he was gonna fuck her in their bed since Arnell wanted to play games. The only reason he was this calm about her talking to Breeze is because he knew for a fact they hadn't done anything. Arnell wasn't that kind of girl.

Zeus moved Locus's panties to the side, holding the base of his dick. He pushed himself in. He did it slow and deliberately making Locus's hand reach between the space in their bodies to try and push him in further.

"Move ya hand." He commanded in a low and deep voice.

Locus did as she was told and Zeus pulled out, his dick bobbing up and down before he slowly pushed back inside of her again, the sound of her wetness lighting up the room. Locus moaned and instead placed her hands flat on his chest. Zeus found a rhythm as he gave her slow but powerful strokes. He looked down into her beautiful eyes, watching the lust crowding the brown, green and yellow orbs.

The sounds of Locus' moans were like the sweetest strawberries in a field. No one would ever think someone who was assumed to be borderline sociopathic like her would be able to make sounds or faces like that—or be turned on, it was the only time she was ever delicate. Zeus felt like it was part of the reason he fell for her. He was one of those people that got to see her when she was vulnerable.