Watching it all end

Exactly one week after your date with Kawaii~Chan, and the last day of school was here. The exams were all done, and all you could do was say bye to your friends.

"Already summer, huh?" Travis asked, giving you a rough handshake. You nodded as you let go, only to be swept into a hug. When you were freed, you were met with Aphmau's happy face.

"Sorry about that. Just felt like hugging someone." You smiled and rolled your eyes as she went to go say bye to someone else. In the meantime, Katelyn patted your shoulder. Well, more like slapped.

  "Hey, make sure you stay good at what you do." You rolled your eyes as Katelyn laughed.

"Seriously, have a good summer Y/n. And treat Kawaii~Chan right, will ya?" You nodded as she walked off, waving. You continued bidding farewell to your friends and acquaintances, before all that was left was Kawaii~Chan.

"So... summer." Kawaii~Chan spoke. You smiled at her.

Summer. Make sure you stop by my place, scheduled time. You signed. Kawaii~Chan nodded.

"Kawaii~Chan will, count on it." She responded. You nodded, and walked to your car.

I love you, KC. You signed, smiling as a faint red blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Kawaii~Chan loves Y/n~Kun too." She responded. Your smile grew wider as you started the drive away. There wasn't much you had planned, only one thing.

Several hours passed, and you were on the roof of your house. A ladder led up to your position, as you stared at the sky. The silence was broken by the ladder rattling. Up came Travis, followed by Aphmau, Katelyn, and finally, Kawaii~Chan. You smiled and gestured around you, letting people sit where they wanted. Once everyone was settled, you started the music. Sweet music filled the air as you laid back, relaxing. The others followed suit.

"So, the years ended already." Aphmau stated.

"Yup. So much has happened, and it all passed so fast." Travis responded.

"Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau got into relationships." Katelyn teased. Aphmau ignored that, while Kawaii~Chan only giggled.

"Y/n~Kun joined us." Kawaii~Chan said.

"And he won the frickin Talent show straight away!" Katelyn shouted. You gave her a look. She won it too.

"We really did a ton of stuff here, huh?" Aphmau said. You nodded as Travis spoke again.

"This year has been amazing."

"You can say that again." Katelyn responded. You looked to the horizon, and clapped, getting their attention.

  "So, this is what you got us for?" Travis asked. You nodded, breathing the fresh air, as you and the others looked into the setting sun, blazing orange streaks into the sky

   You fished an index card from your pocket, and handed it to Kawaii~Chan. She read it over, before nodding.

  "Hey guys, Y/n~Kun has something to say." She said. The others turned to her as she read off the card.

Before I entered PDH, my life has been strictly with my parents, learning of the world from the words of those I loved with. Then I join, and meet you guys. You're all great people, and if I could change anything about my life, I would be saying this all aloud. When my father died, you were there for me, especially the one I now call my girlfriend. You're all blessings in my life, and I'm happy to call you my friends, and I'm even happier to call you my girlfriend, Kawaii~Chan. Thank you all for being here, and I sincerely hope you have a wonderful summer.

Kawaii~Chan finished reading, and put the paper in her back pocket, as Travis responded.

"Well aren't you sappy, Y/n?" He teasingly asked. You pressed a hand to your chest mimicking being touched as Aphmau responded as well.

"Let's just... enjoy the sunset. This is too much emotion for me." You silently chuckled as you turned to the horizon.

A weight pressed against your side, and you didn't have to guess who it was.

As you stated into the sunset, leaning your head on Kawaii~Chan's shoulder, you could only conceive a single thought.

Thank you all

And so it ends. I don't have much to say about this, except the final answer to the question I received the most. A sequel. I personally am happy with how this ended, but if you want an extension, I will pass the baton to you, and you can continue this story. Comment or dm me, and I'll let you do it, as long as you credit me as the original author. I can't wait to see if someone wishes to do this.

Now. A new story will be published soon, and I will give details on my profile soon after you read this, and you can vote on a few things. Other than that, all I can do is thank you all for reading. If you have any additional questions, ask me. Now, Have a wonderful day, and one last time, thank you, for reading The Sound Of Silence.

~ASnazzyGuy

~855 Words