Day 2

Expect this to be a shorter chapter

  You opened your eyes slowly, letting your eyes adjust to the light. Looking around, your brain barely registered the fact that you were in Travis' house, and not your own. You pushed yourself out of bed, looking out the window.

  The air was clear, but the skies were cloudy. This probably meant rain would come soon. Your vision switched focus as you spotted your reflection in the glass.

  You wore a white shirt and sweatpants to bed, as you usually did. Your hair was kinda messy, and your posture was all messed up. You sighed and walked outside of the room. The hallways were lit up by the natural light, as you made your way to the bathroom, bringing some toiletries.

  After a few minutes, you walked out, with your teeth now brushed, and hair looking somewhat better. You returned your things to your bag, before grabbing your phone and walking downstairs, where the three females slept. You looked at the three sleeping forms. You must've been the first one up. You were about to walk away, until a floorboard creaked under your foot. One of them stirred. You froze for a moment, before it stopped. You carefully walked into another room, not making any more noise.

  You walked into the kitchen, and sat down in the corner. You pulled out for phone and started playing a game on it.

  After probably ten minutes, the floor creaked, and Aphmau walked into the kitchen. She noticed you on the floor immediately.

  "Morning Y/n." You waved in response.

  "Travis said there's gonna be leftover pizza for breakfast if you're hungry." You nodded in response, pausing your game, and grabbing a paper plate off of the counter.

  Opening it, you saw the box, and grabbed it from the fridge. Now on the counter, you opened the box and placed to sizable pieces of pizza on your plate. You would've microwaved them, but you lacked the brain capacity to care at the moment.

  Over the hour, Travis, Kawaii~Chan, and Katelyn all got up, meaning you had to eventually get ready for the movie theater. Travis clapped, as if he read your mind.

  "We need to get ready to go to the movies! It's in a few hours!" You sighed as you walked up to the room you occupied, ready to get dressed.

  You all had gathered in the living room, you and Travis on chairs, and the females on furniture that their blankets had occupied.

  "So, my mom's gonna drive us when the time comes, than she'll be back in time to pick us up." You nodded, as did Kawaii~Chan, but Aphmau decided to bring up a curious topic.

  "Y/n drives." You looked at her, eyes narrowed as Katelyn looked surprised.

  "You can drive?" You sighed and nodded, reaching into your back pocket. Pulling out your wallet, you showed everyone your permit.

"Huh. Never knew that. But that's a permit, so you need another person who can drive." Travis stated. You nodded. Travis shrugged.

"My Mom's gonna drive us." You nodded.

It had been an hour. You five had just been dropped off at the movie theater, and were just now getting into the theater itself. The ride itself was nothing special.

As you stood in line to get snacks. Travis flashed a few bills.

"We're given 50 bucks to get what we want." You held up your own money. Travis shrugged at your gesture.

"More for us." You shrugged, as you reached the front of the line. You purchased a medium popcorn and a large drink of your favorite. You seasoned the popcorn to your deciding, before also purchasing some candy. As you were about to go into the theater, you watched as everyone else got something. Movie Theater's were really expensive, so when you saw everyone getting a small drink. You sighed and placed a few bills on top of their's. When the cashier looked at you, you pointed at the medium cups, then at your friends.

"Alright. Four medium drinks." There was some complaint from Travis, about how 'you should spend your money on yourself,' but he eventually let it go. You just wanted to get into the theater.

Five minutes later, you were seated in the theater. Nobody to your left, Kawaii~Chan to your right. To her right, Aphmau, then Travis, than Katelyn. You ate a small piece of popcorn as the movie eventually started....

You walked out of the theater, empty cups and buckets in your hands.

"Seriously Y/n, you don't need to take our trash." Aphmau said. You waved your hand at them, dumping the items in the trash.

"Well Fine. You guys get to the bathroom, I'll call my mom and tell her to come pick us up." Travis said. You nodded, walking into the restroom to relieve yourself.

About ten minutes pass, and you're all at home again, in the living room.

"Alright, you guys. We can do our regular activities for now, but remember! Tomorrow we go camping!" Travis emphasized. You nodded, and Katelyn gave him an annoyed 'I Know.'

  To be honest, the night this time was almost no different. Games were played, board and video, some movies were watched, and before you knew it, Travis and Aphmau gave up on staying awake. You, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan were the only ones awake. You felt uncomfortable about the situation, and got up to go to bed.

  "Going to bed Y/n~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan asked. You nodded.

  "Night." Katelyn responded. You waved as you went upstairs, about ready to pass out.

Considering the few(but positive) reactions to the One Shots book I've been asking about, I'll start it today or tomorrow, but first I'll need a One Shot.  Any ideas? Remember, There's a list of shows and games you can start off with, so it doesn't necessarily need to be Aphmau related. In the meantime, all of you have a wonderful day! So Baii!

~ASnazzyGuy

~1007 Words