Time to return to old hobbies

You rolled your hand in a circle. Drei, the corgi sitting in front of you, rolled onto his side, over his back, and got back onto his feet. You smiled and pulled a treat from the bag on the couch beside you. While your mom and Kawaii~Chan were making cookies, this is what you did, teach the dog new tricks. As Drei finished off the treat, he looked back at you.

Rolling over was the fourth trick you managed to teach this dog. He was learning tricks crazy fast. Previously, you managed to teach him to sit, lay down, and shake. Just to make sure he remembered the previous tricks, you did some of his old tricks again.

You stuck out your index and middle finger, slicing down like a karate chop. Drei sat down. You held your hand to him, so it was to his chest, palm facing up. Drei raised his paw, placing it into your hand. You shook his paw before letting go. You then shifted your hand so your palm was fading down. You pushed your hand down. Drei sat down before laying on his belly. You rolled your hand around, prompting him to roll over. You pulled out another treat, tossing it to him.

Your mom and Kawaii~Chan then walked into the room, sitting down on the couch beside you, so your mom was on one side, and Kawaii~Chan was on the other.

"How much further have you gotten with training him?" Your mom asked. You straightened up, taking a treat in your left hand. Drei stood up, attention taken.

You did the 'sit' sign. Drei sat down. You held your hand out, to get a shake by Drei. You made the 'lay down' sign. Drei laid down. Lastly, you made the 'roll over' sign. Drei complied, to get another treat. Kawaii~Chan clapped as you rubbed Drei's belly.

"Good job Y/n~Kun!" You nodded as your mom looked at the time.

"And would at that! Dinner's Ready." You looked at your mom to see her walking to the kitchen, where a slow cooker was slowly cooking.

"Kawaii~Chan, do you have any allergies or eating preferences?" Kawaii~Chan looked up at your mom.

"Kawaii~Chan has no allergies."

"So you'll eat Chicken?"

"Mmhmm." You listened to the exchange, watching as your mom got tortillas, lettuce, shredded cheese, and sour cream out of the fridge.

"Alright. Come here you guys." You boosted yourself off of the couch and walked over to your mom, placing the bag of Drei's treats on the table. She handed you a plate with two tortillas on it. You walked around the kitchen, placing various items your mom set out into your tortillas.

  After a few minutes, you placed your plate, with two fajitas, on the table. As you sat, you heard something get poured into a bowl. Probably Drei's food. Kawaii~Chan and your mother joined you, both sitting across from you, with Kawaii~Chan to your mom's left.

  Without another word, everyone started to eat. Despite the way the day had gone, dinner was silent, aside from Drei munching down on his own food. As you swallowed the last bite of your fajita, you got out of your chair. As you walked to the kitchen sink, your mom spoke up.

"I'll give you some cookies in a bit Y/n. In about an hour, I'm gonna take Kawaii~Chan to her house, with half of the cookies. Okay?" You gave her a thumbs up, and you could see Kawaii~Chan nod from where she was. You got to the sink and turned on the tap, rinsing juices and stray pieces of food off of your plate. With your plate now rinsed, you opened the dishwasher, placing the plate inside.

You shut the dishwasher and looked to the right of the sink. There, lay three glass cups. You grabbed the one that was closest to the wall and filled it with water. Downing that, you placed the cup back. You then walked back to the dining room to see your mom getting up with two plates. You walked over and grabbed the plates from her hands.