Well, that happened

You followed Travis and Aphmau to the school gym, where about 150 chairs or more were lined up in rows. Travis and Aphmau sat down at the end of the back row. You decided to stick by them and sit by Aphmau, who had sat by Travis, who was at the end of the row. Moving past people who were sitting in the other rows, you made your way to Aphmau and sat by her. She briefly looked up when you sat down, but turned back to her conversation with Travis. Understandable. You sat down and stared ahead, until you heard someone walk over and sit by you. Looking over, you saw a pink haired meif~wa. Scanning you over with yellow eyes, she flicked her gaze to your eyes.

"Um..... Hello stranger~kun." She spoke in a slightly louder than usual voice to make up for the increased noise in the gym as other people spoke with each other. You waved.

"By the way Y/n- oh! Kawaii~Chan!" Aphmau turned to look at you, interrupting herself at the sight of the now known as Kawaii~Chan.

"Hi Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan waved cheerfully at Aphmau.

"I see you've met Y/n." Aphmau responded.

"Mmhm." Kawaii~Chan nodded vigorously.

"Yeah.... have you already tried to start conversation with him?" Alphmau asked. You were whipping your head around to see whoever was talking.

"Yeah, but he's not responding." Kawaii~Chan answered. Aphmau laughed.

"Kawaii~Chan, he's mute. He can't speak." Kawaii~Chan looked like she had her deepest question in life answered.

"Ooooh.... that makes sense." Kawaii~Chan responded. You silently chuckled. Kawaii~Chan turned to you.

"So... Hello Y/n~Kun." She said, obviously unsure of what to say. You waved and grabbed your notebook.

Hello. Kawaii~Chan read it before sitting back.

"So.... How are you?" You smiled

Good, you? Kawaii~Chan leaned back in her seat.

"Kawaii~Chan is fine, thank you for asking." You nodded and turned to the front, waiting for the assembly to finally start. Aphmau noticed the silence between you two.

"Hey Guys, you not gonna talk?" You facepalmed.

Kinda hard to talk for me. Aphmau deadpanned.

"You know what I mean Y/n." Kawaii~Chan turned to look at Aphmau.

"Well, I don't know what to say, Aphmau~Senpai." She said innocently.

"Kawaii~Chan, you don't have to say anything, I was just asking."

"Oh, that's good." Kawaii~Chan looked back to the front as the principal stood at the podium.

"Hello students! You are all gathered here for very good reason, trust me." He started, going on.

"We are here for a visitor from...." you tuned out the principal as he was replaced by some kind of motivational speaker.

"Wait, we were all called here for a reminder on not bullying and not doing drugs?" Aphmau asked. You soon felt yourself slipping away as your eyelids grew.....heavy......

"Y/n!" You snapped your eyes open and looked up. Aphmau was waving her hand in front of your face.

"You were about to fall asleep." Travis said, looking over at you. You yawned.

And what's so bad about that right now? Aphmau looked up at the ceiling.

"I dunno, might be the better choice." Travis answered. You were about to fall asleep again, when you felt weight on your shoulder. Looking over, you got a face full of pink hair. It appeared that Kawaii~Chan had fallen asleep.... on your shoulder. Aphmau seemed to sense your confusion and looked over.