The Passage Of Time

It seems like yesterday when you went camping with your friends. In reality, a few months passed, and a few things changed.

Your relationship with Kawaii~Chan became known to your friends, which was greeted with some teasing, which stopped as quickly as it began. You and Kawaii~Chan weren't over-the-top about it, but you interacted whenever possible.

You stopped working out, with no more need to relieve stress. Your drivers permit became a license, and you started to make a legitimate living off of your job with your grandfather. You opened a bank account, storing a large percentage of your earnings, while always keeping the rest in your room or on you. So, as the days passed, you saved more and more money, buying some things that you wished for, which wasn't much right now, mostly just snacks, and dog treats.

  A few months after the camp out, and you were in the living room, watching tv, on a Friday. Your mom came home an hour earlier, and was watching tv as well. Drei sat on your lap, snoring. The episode of the show you were watching eventually ended, and you grabbed the remote to start the next episode.

  "Hey Y/n." Your mom spoke, yawning. You looked at her, rubbing Drei's ears while he slept.

  "I'm gonna be helping a friend tomorrow, so I'll be gone tonight and most of tomorrow." You were pretty sure you saw where this was going.

  "You can have your girlfriend over, but you can't do the obvious." She spoke. You nodded, not letting her words affect you.

  "Got it?" You nodded again, but your mom continued.

  "I don't care if it's legal, you're still children. If I find out either one of you tried to do it...." she left the threat unfinished, and you nodded. You never planned for any of that to happen, and if your mother believed the opposite, that was all her. Your mom sighed, finished.

"I'll be gone in a few hours, so you can text Kawaii~Chan now, and go buy some snacks if you want, maybe rent a few movies." You thought it over, before nodding once again. That was a good idea. You pulled out your phone, pulling up the Messages app, selecting Kawaii~Chan's name.

Hey, my mom's gonna be out of the house for a while, and she said you could come over if you want in a few hours.Can you?

You pressed send, and went upstairs for a few minutes, after shifting Drei to sleep on the couch. You grabbed and put on your watch, and put your wallet in your pocket, before your phone buzzed. You grabbed it, and looked at the screen.

Kawaii~Chan's Dad have her the Okay. But could Y/n~Kun provide some more details?

You read it over several times before going downstairs to your mom. You clapped to get her attention.

What time will you be leaving?

"About 7, give or take." She responded. You nodded, before typing your full response.

It'll be around 7 o clock. I can pick you up, and you can stay the night if you want. Are there any snacks or drinks you want? I'm paying.

After a few minutes, you received the response.

Y/n~Kun doesn't have to get Kawaii~Chan anything.

You rolled your eyes as you responded.

Nonsense. I'm your boyfriend. What do you want?

Fine. Kawaii~Chan would at least like some hot chocolate, and Chex mix.

Alright. I'll get that, and more. See you at 7

You pressed send before looking at the "clock. It was 5:37. You had time to get snacks. You walked to the foyer, putting on your shoes.

"Going shopping?" You mom asked. You gave her a thumbs up.

"Alright. Go ahead." She said. You smiled as you grabbed your keys, and got out, into your car.

After about half an hour, you walked back into your home, carrying a few bags. You had to text Kawaii~Chan about her preferred movies, and rent some of them that weren't available on things such as Netflix. After another hour, it quickly became time to pick up Kawaii~Chan. You were currently in your car, driving to the same address your mother gave you for when she dropped off Kawaii~Chan after the thunderstorm several months back.

After coming to a stop at the house, you hopped out of the car, walking to the front door. The front door itself was open, but a glass door in front of it was closed, and it was through that you saw who you presumed to be Kawaii~Chan's father. He opened the door as you stepped onto the porch.

"Hello." Was his first word to you. You held out a hand to shake, waving curtly with your left hand. He took your hand, both of you giving a solid shake.

"I hear you can't speak, so I'm not gonna bother questioning you. My daughter likes you, so I better hear that what she says about you is true, you understand?" He spoke. You nodded in response, keeping your mouth shut as Kawaii~Chan herself arrived, dressed in rather casual clothes with a string bag, presumably holding a change of clothes and some other things.

  "Alright, you two have fun." Kawaii~Chan's father spoke, the slightest hint of a threat in his voice. You nodded as Kawaii~Chan stepped outside.

  "Kawaii~Chan and Y/n~Kun will, bye!" Kawaii~Chan said to her father, waving as the two of you got in your car. You both buckled up as you started the car, and began driving.

  "So, when did Y/n~Kun's mother say this was alright?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

  A few hours ago.

You signed as you turned the radio on, listening to the old music that played. This was one of your mom's favorite radio stations. You tapped the steering wheel to the beat of the song. Kawaii~Chan nodded along as the song played, and very soon, the song, as well as the drive ended, with you pulling into the empty driveway. It would seem that your mother already left. Both of you got out, and you opened the front door for Kawaii~Chan, letting her inside.

  As you both entered, Drei was happy to greet both of you with wagging his butt at both of you, panting. You smiled as you patted him on the head before gesturing at the living room table, where the snacks you bought waited, and at the living room, where a few movie cases sat on the coffee table, ready to be watched.

  What would you like to do first? You signed to Kawaii~Chan. She looked between them, before heading to the table, grabbing a bag of cookies. You smiled, watching her as she moved to pick a movie. She picked up a movie, and showed it to you.

  "Kawaii~Chan would like to watch this first." She said, smiling. You nodded, grabbing a snack for yourself and getting the movie ready.

   To be real, the night passed quickly. You and Kawaii~Chan had cuddled, enjoyed a few snacks, and watched a few movies, but it was just as soon that you and Kawaii~Chan dozed off, Kawaii~Chan first in your arms, with Drei in hers. You had turned off the movie, and with no choice, you gave in, closing your eyes and letting darkness take over.

~ASnazzyGuy

~1249 Words