After All This Time

You had joined the students of Phoenix Drop High shortly after the beginning of the school year. Since then, almost 8 months had passed.

In those 8 months, you had gotten to know some friends, won a talent show, got a job, your father had died, you got a girlfriend, got a driver's license, and so much more had happened. Now, there were less than two weeks of school left.

Classes had become half scrambling for the final exam, and half "I already did the exam, so I shouldn't really be here." It was fun. All those memories, gone like the wind.

"Hey Y/n~Kun?" You were snapped out of your thoughts by Kawaii~Chan's voice. You and her were standing at the main entrance to the school, after you had asked her to be here. Why, was a reason you had really kept to yourself for a while.

  Hey KC you signed. Kawaii~Chan rolled her eyes.

  "Y/n~Kun knows Kawaii~Chan doesn't like being called that." You raised a brow.

  Sorry, K, A, W, A-

  "Alright, alright, Kawaii~Chan gets it, Y/n~Kun doesn't have to do that." You smirked at this. Spelling names always took so long, especially if it was a long name.

  "So, why did Y/n~Kun ask to see Kawaii~Chan?" Kawaii~Chan asked. You sighed to yourself.

  You know how long we've been dating? You signed. Kawaii~Chan counted on her fingers, taking a moment.

  "About 5 Months?" She asked. You shrugged

  You know what I haven't done in that time? You asked. Kawaii~Chan thought to herself before responding.

  "Get good at social interaction?" You facepalmed at the suggestion. That was a good idea from her.

  No, I have not asked you on an official date. You free on Wednesday, about 5 o clock? Don't be too fancy. You immediately responded. After taking a moment to translate what you said in her head, Kawaii~Chan giggled.

  "Yes, Kawaii~Chan is. Is Y/n~Kun picking her up?" You nodded at the question. Kawaii~Chan smiled as her father pulled up, recognized by the car. Kawaii~Chan noticed it as well.

"Well, Kawaii~Chan needs to go. She'll see Y/n~Kun on Wednesday." She said, walking off. You nodded, watching her go, before walking to your own car. When you were in your seat, and buckled, you sighed in relief. Smooth as sandpaper. You weren't sure why, but asking Kawaii~Chan Out on an official date had you nervous. All logic pointed to her saying yes, but as you drove, you had to think to yourself, why did you even think otherwise?

You pulled into the driveway, next to your mom's car, before entering your home.

"Did you do it?" Your mom asked. Oh yeah, you may have asked her for some help about it. You gave her a thumbs up and a smile. Your mom smiled.

"There you go. You remind me so much of your father." She said, chuckling.

And again, the day passed. From Monday, to Wednesday. You were in front of Kawaii~Chan's home, But this time, you didn't get out of the car, settling for a simple beep of the horn. After a minute, Kawaii~Chan exited her house, entering her car as you watched. She was dressed in simple, yet somewhat SNAZZY clothes. You smiled at seeing her again.

"So, where does Y/n~Kun plan on taking Kawaii~Chan?" Kawaii~Chan asked. You held up a hand to respond.

Just a simple restaurant. I've been there several times. You'd like it. Kawaii~Chan, nodded, as you started driving.