The Sun to My Stars

Hope pov:

"Oh fuck"

Jungkook accidentally pushes a bowl off the counter as he makes room for us. Our hands are messily roaming the expanse of each other's bodies. His shirt is long gone, mine is draped haphazardly on the stove. Sweatpants are laying on the floor. I'm tugging on his underwear to get the damn things off with no luck.

"God, kook, just let me take them off."

"That desperate? I can't clean up the mess I made without being begged for my cock in someone?" He chuckles while he sweeps the mess, I'm assuming thats flour and not stale cocaine, away with his foot.

I sigh and cross my arms. Its been a while since either of us have had alone time. Even longer since either of us had fully submitted to each other and let lose. Oh but now I plan to do just that the rest of the night. Jimin is fully capable of keeping an eye on taejin while we make love. They understand that we need this dom x dom time....as long as we film it for their later pleasure. Insatiable they are.

"Who said I am going to bottom? Maybe we should just hump each other like two idiots in a new relationship."

"Or, we could just take this away from all the possible burn bringers and move to a less flame-inducing place and just see where things go."

"You really just don't want a repeat of the cocoa-banana-egg incident, I don't blame you. that was beyond weird. Where did Jin learn that?"

(oh please someone ask for details, I really wanna make something extravagant up)

"I've learned to not look at everyone's porn and search history. Like there are some kinks only one or two of are into, and that's cool, but just some are... intense."

"Yeah, anyways, back to business~"

.

.

The thumping of the dryer whizzing away at its sole task sounds throughout the room and echoes off the hazy grey walls. The washer next to it, hums softly in comparison. Laundry bins of copious amounts of clothing line up parallel to the walls.

"Do you know how good you look pinned against a dryer?"

I maneuver our bodies. His backside now is pressed against the washer and our arms dangle off one another's bodies. I can feel the heat of his breath on my chin; his lips tug at a smirk.

"I assume I look as good as you do pushed up against a washer."

His lips scatter marks across my neck, marking his territory like a predator marks it meek prey. My hands grasp a hold of his hips and let him do as he pleases with me for now. After all, I'm the one in control for the time being. Teeth sink into my flesh that leaves me gasping for more. More pain, perhaps a bit of blood if I'm especially needy and hungry for pain.

I rock his hips into mine, using what leverage I can to coax him to submit to me.  The pace is slow at first, we tend to revel in our moments longer than we should. His lips linger just below my own lips.

"Kiss me?"

"gladly"

Our lips collide. Soft flesh meets and joins in passion and love. 

Soon enough, our remaining clothes are discarded and lust overtakes us. What started out slow and patient turns heated.

Our hips move in and out of sync, rutting against each other while our tongues tangle. Breathy groans and soft moans are drownded out by the hums of the machines. My hands keep to his hips while his grip my shoulders. Are bodies heat up, the room becomes a fog of lust.

My head tilts forward to rest on his broad chest; his gets planted atop mine. His heartrate, I can feel, steadily thumps away. The nearing high of ecstasy increasingly exciting his own body.

His hips buck up in desperation, he forever will be the neediest dominant. The desire for release is taking control. He softly whines and his grip tightens.

"Go ahead love bug, Im here with you. Im on edge too baby."

His hips move rapidly and suddenly halt. A sharp intake of breath and my lower abdomen is scattered with warmth. I brush his hair as I slowly follow in suit.

Our heavy breathing is shushed by the beeping of the end cycle of the dryer.

Using the laundry room sink, we clean our messy selves up. He raveges through the clean piles of clothes and pulls free two sweaters and some underwear.

Too tired to really do much of anything, we curl up together on the love seat we placed in here for this specific reason. Well it was actually meant for using to sit and fold the clothes, but this is a more fun reason.

We tangle ourselves under a blanket that was forgotten here long ago and drift away into slumber sto the sound of the washing machine still rumbling away.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I UPDATED!

Sorry it wasnt as "detailed" as the smutty parts usually are. I finally found the time and small bit of energy to write.

School is zapping energy and inspiration from me, so updates that are frequent are almost going to be nonexistent for a while.

Anyways, see you in the next chapter lovelies♡