Morning My Loves

°○•°○○•°•○○°°○○••○○°••°••°••°••°°°°••°•••°

My Loves, I miss you so much and I wish I could cuddle and kiss you all day. Babies, be good little angels. Chimmy and Kookie be good daddies to our wonderful littles, I'll be home as soon as I can loves
~Your Hope

Jimin pov:
I woke up to find that adorable love note from our Hoseok on the fridge. He's such a sweetheart! Everyday, he leaves little love notes for us when he leaves for work.

I was getting ready to go to works as well, leaving Kook home with our little angels. I wrote a quick message down on a sticky pad and left the house as quietly as I could, after all the three others were still tired from last night.

I was almost out the door when I felt strong arms wrap themselves around my small waist. "Gonna leave me without a goodbye kiss?" "Hi gukkie" "morning babe, so that goodbye kiss?"

I turned around and gave him a sweet, love-filled kiss. "You're gonna make me late babe" "Well, there are two sleeping angels that need a goodbye kiss too, they're still out like a light but a kiss on their heads would be much appreciated, I'm sure."

"Ok" As quietly as I possible could, I snuck into our room. There, lying peacefully in the bed, snuggled up with each other, were the two youngest.

I quickly placed a kiss upon each boy's head and made my way out of the room. Gosh they looked so precious! I was so tempted to just stay home and snuggle my boys all day, stupid work!

I gave kookie one more kiss and I was frantically running down the street, so I wouldn't be late.
○•°•○°•○°°•○•°○•○°°•○•°•••○°°•°••°○°•°•°•°•

Jungkook pov:
I woke up to see my two babies cuddling each other, with their arms reached out to me. It. Was. So. Pure. And. Wholesome! My sleeping beauties, snuggling each other but still trying to cuddle me, my heart just melts when I look at them.

I heard Jimin getting ready to leave, so I crept out and gave him a back hug. Mmmh the comforting smell of cherry blossoms, Jimin's scent is just comforting and grounding. "Gonna leave me without a goodbye kiss?" I hear a small giggle slip out of his georgeous lips. "Hi gukkie" he breathes out. "Morning babe, so that goodbye kiss?" He turns around and plants a sweet kiss upon my lips. Time momentarily stops, worries melt away. It's like this whenever any of us kiss one another, just the feeling of safety and security. Love and hope. As if the world stops just for us to enjoy each other's lips. It's truly magical.

"You're gonna make me late babe" he giggles. "Well, there are two sleeping angles that need a goodbye kiss too, they're still sleeping but a kiss on their heads would be much appreciated, I'm sure." With an 'ok' he left to give our boys a kiss.

I decided to make some hot chocolate for myself to help wake up a bit more, I looked up just in time to see Jimin wave goodbye and slip out of the house. What a cutie!

I finished my cocoa and went to go check on my lovely boys. I, as silent as I could, tip-toed to our room and peaked through the slitghtly adjar door. What is saw made my morning even better!

Taehyungie and Jinnie were making out. Their legs tangled together, hair unruly, and the cute little whimpers of 'I love yous' in between kisses. Taehyung was propped-up on his elbow, while his other arm was loosely draped over Seokjin's torso. His big hand cupping the younger's face. The latter had his arms around the older's tummy, lightly clinging to his, well technically Hoseok's, hoodie. They looked so hot, enjoying each other's taste. "Awe! Are my babies having fun?" Both boys pulled away, blushing and smiling. "Do you wanna join?" Taetae and Jinnie whimpered out in unison. "Of course."