Picnic Date

●○•°○○°○°●°●••○°•○•°○○°••○°○○•●•°●•°○
Seokjin pov:
Kookie and Taetae each held my hand as we walked to the studio.

The way each of my boyfriends holds hands are different, but still make me feel so safe and loved and like nothing in the universe could take their love away.

Hobi makes sure your fingers are interlocked with yours, with a tight (but not too tight) grip, and rubs his thumb on your hand as a soft reassurance. Jimin holds your hands really softly and cups your hand in his, sometimes he places kisses on your knuckles. Kookie loosely grips your hand using both of his hands to hold yours, and rubs teeny tiny circles on your thumb with both of his. Taetae will sometimes just use his pinky to hang on to yours, while he swing your arms, and other times he'll hold your hand just like a prince! Just gasping onto your fingers with his big hand, and peck light kisses from your hand to your neck in a silly, playful manner.

We finally got to the studio and Taetae holds the door open for me and Kookie. The nice lady at the marble reception desk, Ms. Charlie Bradbury waved hi to us. "Hello Seokjin, Taehyung, and Jungguk."

"Hi Charlie"

"Hello Charlie"

"Hey Charlie"

Ms. Charlie is a super cool lady, and totally cool with our relationship. "should I tell Mr. Jung and Mr. Park you are here?"

"No, that's ok Charlie. Me and the boys are here to surprise them with a splendid picnic!"

"Awe how adorable! Have fun guys."

Kookie led us down the familiar, big and open hallway. We passed Kookie's studio, Jimin's studio, then we walked past the big dance room. I adore the dance room! I'm not the best dancer, but me and my loves have lots of fun in the dance room!! My boyfriends are amazing dancers, and they love to teach me how to dance! I especially love when they slow dance with me or when they come up behind me and grab my waist, guiding my every movement, almost like where the only ones in the universe. Just the two of us, bodies pressed against each other. Movements fluid and graceful, they swaying of our hips to the beat, a symphony of breathing and gestures, an elegant dance.

We stride up to Hobi's music studio, not bothering to knock or anything, and open the door to see Hobi at his computer.....Jimin between his legs sucking him off. "Such a good cockslut for daddy aren't you?" Jimin makes cute little whimpering nosies and Hobi moaned and released his yummy substance into Jimin's mouth, him swallowing it all. Lucky.

"Well we brought some food for you guys, but I see Jiminie already ate something delicious." Jimin turns a bit pink, so cute, and Hoseok smiles. "I haven't eaten anything yet Kook. Maybe you and the boys can fix that~"

"Seokie!" Taetae squeaks.

"well we'll just take the food back then"

"naw Kook I was kidding, come here babies, I wants kisses from my babies."

Me and Taetae run over to our lovers and cover them with kisses, me starting with Hobi and Taetae with Jimin. Taetae got a lil taste of Hobi and pulls me into a kiss, letting me taste him. Then we switch, me giving Jimin kisses and Taetae giving Hobi kisses.

"Awe and I'm a side of beef I guess." Jimin briefly pulls away, "awe gguk, your not come here"

"kay" Kookie comes over to me and Jimin, peppering both of us with kisses. "Oh so I don't get any bunny kisses?"

"haha funny hyung." Kookie then makes his way to Hobi, leaning down to capture his lips in a needy (but not desperate) kiss. Kookie taking the opportunity to be slightly dominate over Hoseok, who is the one who doms the most.