Dance for Me pt.1

●°○•°●•●°○•●°●•●••●●•●○•○○•●•●°○°●○•

Jungguk pov:

"So your new song...how is it coming along?" I situate myself onto Hoseok's lap as he pushes himself away from his computer." He rests his head on my back, nuzzling his nose into the nape of my neck. "mmm, you smell good. You used my body wash," He breathes deep then places a drawn-out kiss to my nape, "Are you trying to rile me up? Using my body wash, coming in to sit on my lap and distract me from finishing my song...do you need some attention babe?"

Before I can answer, he hits a few keys on the keyboard and music emits from the speakers. His hands run down my arms to my hands and holds onto them. "It's beautiful" "But you, my muse, are more beautiful than any arrangement of notes."

"Hyung, you've gotten sappy in your old age." Scoffing, he remarks "I'm only 2 years older than you." //their ages are different as stated in the prologue//

I giggle and close my eyes, enjoying the pleasant sounds that fill my ears. "Baby" His hands find their way to my hips, "I know you wanna move to the beat, go ahead~"

"Is this your way of asking for a lap dance indirectly?" His lips brush against my neck, "yes" I rock my hips back, effectively brushing my lower body against his. A low growl is breathed into my ear, "fuck kook" I gyrate my hips, loving the fact that I can feel his hard-on beneath me. "Like that babe~" He responds by rocking his hips up to mine. "Turn around"

The sheer dominance in his voice causes shivers to run down my spine. I get off his lap long enough for him to pull himself out of his shorts. "See what you did? Help daddy fix it"

Deciding to tease a bit, I flick his leaking cock. "Why should I? And its Master to you" I yank my jeans down, revealing that I'm not wearing anything underneath. He whistles, "no undies? Such a naughty boy~ When you're feeling more submissive, I'll punish you. I know how much you love being paddled~"

I grab the back of his head, forcing him close to my erection. "suck" His lips wrap around me, tongue gliding over my slit. His hands move and cup my balls, squeezing genteelly. He sucks just the tip as he draws squiggles on the underside of my dick with his tongue.

●°●•●°○●°○°●•●●°○•●•●°●°●•°○•●•●•●•○

Hoseok pov:

I run my tongue from his balls to his leaking tip, bringing it up to swirl around it to gather some of his essence. "someone's been eating pineapple lately, haven't they?" A shaky breath leaves his lips as his grip on my hair tightens. "Fuck, I'm so close...hyung" I pull away with a satisfying pop sound. "Lap"

He situates himself in my lap, thick thighs on either side of me with our members mere centimeters from each other. "Humping while you're supposed to be working? If the others found out, they would be more than happy to punish you...when your feeling submissive of course." I pull him closer, our members touch. Gasps leave our lips; red from biting. "Maybe they can p-punish the both of us. You know how much they l-love to feel dominate every once and a while.

I buck my hips up as hips roll down. Delicious friction occurs, sending tingles to my toes. His body rocks forwards, crashing his lower region into mine. The grasp on his hips tightens as does his grip on my shoulders. I reclaim his lips, our tongues battle for dominance. Our kiss is all teeth and tongue, messy with drool trailing down our chins.

Our hips begin to spasm, indicating our oncoming release. I move his shirt out of the way, not wanting it to become soiled. I struggle to remove my own; however, my shirt becomes splattered with Jungkook's release. "Seok~"

I follow him, my release painting our chests. "kook~" He rests his head onto my chest, both of us panting.

A sudden knock at my in-home studio startles us. Jiminie comes in, arms overflowing with towels, new sets of clothes, water bottles and a few snack bars. "before you say anything, yes we all heard you guys and yes once you two are feeling more submissive we will gladly punish you," he giggles out, "I'll leave you two to put your selves back together and go deal with two needy boys."

"They started humping each other after they heard us again, didn't they?" Nodding, Jimin remarks, "Tae started humping the couch, then Jinnie joined in and the last I saw was the two of them vigorously humping each other. Their pants thrown over the couch, Kook."

"I have no idea who taught them that, hyung." Jimin heads out the door saying,"Yeah sure"

"I know we should get changed and everything, but can I stay in your arms a lil bit longer hyung?" I stroke his slightly damp hair, "sure honey. Let's rest and then we can go help Jiminie with Tae and Jin."

●•°○°•●○•°○°○•○•●•●•●•°○°•°••°°°°°●○○○•

//sorry it took forever to update, stress and other things have kept me away from writing and the internet basically:( I hope to publish the second part to this within the next week.

AWESOME NEWS: I'm going to be offline completely on the 16th due to adoption stuff