Bubble Ducking Bath Time

This is so far my favorite title
°•○●○•°○○•●●•○°°•●○•●•●○°○●••●○°•○•●
Taehyung pov:
"Oppa"

"Yes Jinnie?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

We twirl around the ballroom, Jinnie in a beautiful satin suit, pink hair, and decorated with the most precious smile in existence. He is beauty, grace, happiness, everything I could ever want and more. His hand in mine, the other on my shoulder. My arm wraps around his slim waist, gripping him close to me.

"You look ravishing, darling~" he blushes a lovely shade of pink.

"Thank you Oppa. You look incredible~"

I twirl him, his arm extends out gracefully as if he's a professional. I quickly pull him back into me, not wanting to be away from my baby too long. I whisper sweet words into his ears that are slowly growing red. We dance, swaying to the music elegantly. We glide across the ballroom floor, the only people who matter in that room. "Sweetheart, lets go to our room~" His head lays itself down on my shoulder.

"Okie Daddy~"

Oh he knows how much I kinda sorta love when he calls me that, just makes the butterflies buzz! You would think with the whole daddy thing I'm the dom, but we like to switch. Although, Jinnie enjoys ridding me quite a bit, he also loves being bent over and I secretly love when we're tangled and he's sensually thrusting into me. Like I love having him a blabbering, drooling, moaning mess, but when he gets into this more dominant headspace its freaking sexy! And his hip movements take me to Hong Kong, and I make damn sure he visits there at least a few times after me.

I take my baby boy's hand in mine and escort him to the grand, gold staircase. Leading him to our destination, our master suite.

We're kissing, touching, and removing clothes. Oh he looked like an angel; pure, pristine, and innocent. His whimpers were music. They were short and breathy into my ear, only feeding the desire in the atmosphere. Our hips meeting in delicious but rough pleasure.

"Oh Baby boy~"

"Oh Daddy~"

I groan as he ruts up to my aching member, "j-jinnie~"

"Taehyung wake up"

I was awoken from my very titillating dream by a smirking Hoseok Hyung. He pets my hair and I lean into his big hand. "Taetae, you were whimpering and moaning for Jinnie. Having a nice dream weren't you?" I can feel my face heat up, "Yeah, ugh he was so elegant and so obediet. Like Hyung, he was so breath-taking, basically how he is just... we were about to make love. That is, until someone woke me up"

"Sorry bae. But everyone else is up and we want you to join us for a bath"

Oh yes, bath ducking time! It is the bestest and funnest time of the day! The best baths are bubble baths with my boyfriends! When we all get the huge tub filled with warm bubbly water and everyone is in it, everyone just enjoying each other's presence. Plus, I get to see my boyfriends naked and vulnerable in a nonsexual way that make my heart sing!

I squeal and pull the purple duvet off me, I can hear Hoseok giggling at my sudden happiness. "Come on Tae, everyone is waiting for us" I give my Hobi bear a hug as I try to tug off my sleep pants to no avail, they wont slide off with my body pressed against Hobi's. He pulls me off the bed and that's when my pants are tugged down.

I pull away from my boyfriend and make a mad dash to the bathroom. I'm just really excited to bathe, not sit in a big bubbly tub with my hot, naked, wet boyfriends and possibly do various things in said tub with them. Totally just want to bathe.