Brianna was still backing away from me. Every step she took backwards I took one forwards until her back came in contact with a tree then she stopped moving but I sure as hell didn’t. I kept on creeping forwards smirking at her until I was right in front of her I heard her gulp making me smirk even more I don’t know how I can smirk any wider. I surprised her by picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder she squealed in surprise I chuckled and ran towards our tent. Did I tell you I rented out the whole camp site? Well I did. I dropped Brianna on double air bed that I blew up earlier she fake scowled at me I smiled innocently at her she rolled her eyes and went to stand up and I immediately stopped her she rolled her eyes I could tell she was no longer scared but that was only part 1 and 2 of my plan. Part 1 was to make her guilty for making me mad. Part 2 was to make her scared of me. Part 3 is to make her beg for me and Part 4 is to make love to her all night long I smiled at the thought of that.

“You’ve been a naughty girl haven’t you Brianna?” I asked she looked up at me.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about” she defended I rolled my eyes.

“Nobody teases me and gets away with it Brianna” I told her she gulped again making me smirk.

“Me teasing you? Pfft, as if, I would never tease you” I ignored her and made her lie down. I lay down next to her then suddenly she was straddling me. As much as I like this position I’m not letting her get away with teasing me so I flipped us over she groaned. I kissed her check then her lips then down her neck. I ignored the smell of her blood and continued to kiss her all over her face and neck keeping my knees on her hands so she couldn’t touch or stop me. She moaned as I kissed her soft spot behind her ear she’s so sexy all I want to do is take her right now but she needs to learn her lesson plus teasing her will be way, way more fun *evil laugh*

~BRIANNA’S POV:~

He’s gonna tease me isn’t he? He’s gonna make me pay for teasing him earlier!

“You’re gonna be begging for me” he whispered in my ear before he kissed behind it. I looked glared at him is he serious?

“Pfft will I hell” I said he just smirked.

“Yeah, yeah you will” he whispered huskily in my ear making me shiver he has no idea what he does to me does he? He took his knees off my hands and kissed me hungrily making me moan his hands roamed up my shirt but didn’t once go anywhere near my bra was he trying to torcher me? He licked my bottom lip for access that I straight away granted not wanting to tease him anymore. He pulled away and took my top off and threw it across to the other side of the tent. He kissed me all over the top half of my body except for my breasts he didn’t even touch my bra once he was driving me crazy already. I was already wet for him and he knew it.

“Lift your hips up” he demanded he sounded so sexy.

“What if I don’t?” I asked.

“You will if you know what’s good for you” he warned so I did what I was told not wanting to face the consequences. He smirked. “Good girl” he said I rolled my eyes as he pulled my jeans off then my panties. He looked at me and smirked as if he was planning other ways for torcher me. He took off my bra so I was completely naked why does he have all his clothes on and I don’t? He kissed my lips softly then he kissed all the way down my body making me moan in pleasure why is he doing this to me?

“Are you begging yet?” he asked massaging my thighs I shook my head he sighed.

“I told you you’ll never have me begging for you, not at all, never” I told him he sighed again as he moved his thumb across my clit he shoved a finger in my core I moaned he smirked and added another finger he started pumping in and out of me he smirked every time I moaned. He stopped just before my climax is he trying to kill me? Eli pulled his shirt off and threw in on the pile of my clothes my hands went to his belt but he smacked it away

“Naughty” he said smirking I rolled my eyes. “Are you begging yet?” he asked I shook my head he smirked. “Well when you are you have to say ‘I want you inside of me’ okay?” he asked.

“Do I have to say something so dirty?” I asked he nodded.

“It’s sexy” he whispered seductively in my ear I shivered.

~ELLIOT’S POV:~

My plans taking longer than I expected to work but I know it’s working, I know she wants me. It’ll be really sexy if she does say ‘I want you inside of me’ and I know she will say it because she wants me simple as that. I’m surprised I’ve had this much self-control because all I want to do is take her right now but like I said before she needs to learn her lesson. I started massaging her left breast while taking her right on in my mouth biting down on her hard nipple making it go soft she moaned. I was already so hard for her god she’s killing me! Why won’t she beg already? She’s so wet for me so why won’t she just say it? Does she want me to tease her? Is she embarrassed because of what she has to say? Because what happens in bed stays in bed and she knows that. I decided to pretend I’m done so then she’ll say it. I got off her and she gave me a confused look I looked away so I didn’t laugh at her face.

“Where you going?” she asked she sounded a little disappointed I tried not to smile and give everything away.

“For a run because obviously you don’t want me” I told her she started at me. “Unless you just wanna say it so I can make love to you all night?” I asked she gulped please don’t say she’s forgotten what to say.

“Come here then” she said I gave her a confused look she smiled at me I walked over to her and sat on the air bed she crawled on my lap facing me she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. “I want you inside of me” she whispered in my ear I lifted her off my lap and pulled my jeans and boxers off. I carefully lay her down on the air bed oh god I hope it doesn’t burst. I spread her legs and positioned myself at her entrance. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” she asked I looked at her confused then remembered. I quickly got up and took a condom out of my jeans pocket I quickly slipped it on and positioned myself again.

“You sure?” I asked the same question I always do every time we have sex because I never ever want her to regret it. She chuckled.

“I’m ready” she said then I entered her and we made love all night long.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

MY FRIEND NEEVE HELPED ME WRITE THIS BECAUSE I RAN OUT OF IDEAS :)

SORRY IF THERE'S ANY TYPOS 

I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE AGIAN TODAY IF I HAVE NOTHING TO DO. 

SO UM... THANKS FOR READING :)

DON'T FORGET TO

FAN

VOTE 

AND COMMENT 

- AIMEE <3