Chapter 12

Chapter 12: 

~BRIANNA’S POV:~

I got back to the pack house at 11:38 I had a really good time with Eli he’s so sweet. I was looking around for Jamie to ask him for his phone charger because I lost mine but I couldn’t find anyone except for Candice and the other maids.

“Where is everyone?” I asked Candice looked sad.

“Haven’t you heard we’re under attack up the mountain everyone’s fighting it’s Jake” she told me I looked at her confused.

“Jake?” I asked and she slapped her hand over her mouth. “What do you mean tell me right now!” I raised my voice at her.

“Jake isn’t dead he was put in jail now he’s back but he has an army” she explained my jaw dropped and my wolf started to cry.

“What does he want?” I asked my voice cracked she sighed.

“You he wants you back” she told me walking away I was froze in my spot he wants me? Why? I thought he wasn’t interested?

My phone started ringing it was Eli’s ring tone.

“Hey babe!” I put on a fake happy voice.

“Hey…Babe I’m coming to get you okay back a bag” he told me then he hung up what the heck is going on? I just wanna go to bed and sleep Is that too much to ask? I did what I was told, I packed a bag then I quickly changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain pink short sleeved tee shirt I turned around and saw Eli standing against the door frame I rolled my eyes how longs has he been there?

“How long have you been there?” I asked walking over to him he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“The whole time you were getting changed, your back is very sexy by the way” he said I chuckled then pecked his lips. “Come on we gotta go it’s not safe for you to stay here” he told me I looked at him confused.

“I’m not leaving until you tell me what’s going on!” I told him stubbornly.

“Babe I’ll tell you when you get to the house I promise but right now we gotta go okay?” I nodded and picked my bag up he took it from me and I rolled my eyes. He picked me up bridal style, I wrapped my arms around him neck and nuzzled into his chest I listen to him breathing and smiled.

“Hold on tight” he told me I nodded and he started running I didn’t even realize we had left the house until I felt the wind going past us my hair was going all over it was so much fun and before I knew it I was asleep in Eli’s arms.

~ELLIOT’S POV:~

I stopped running when I got to the house Jason came out.

“Is she asleep?” he asked I nodded he took her bag from me. My dad came out.

“Good your back… they need you up mountain” he told me I sighed knowing I’ve gotta leave Bri with my mother.

“Okay I’ll take sleeping beauty to my room” I said he nodded. I ran upstairs and put Bri in my bed I tucked her in and kissed her forehead I left a note on the bedside table so she doesn’t panic when she wakes up then left. I made my mom and Blake keep guard of her to make sure she doesn’t leave the house because it’s not safe for her out there. Victoria told me about the whole Jake thing and I understand why she didn’t tell Bri what actually happened. My mom’s gonna tell her everything when she wakes up I don’t like leaving her even when we weren’t dating I didn’t  she means everything to me and I don’t want to lose her I don’t know what I wold do if she ever left me. Me, my dad and Noah arrived at the mountain and It was just pure chaos I saw Jake sneaking off and I wanted to follow him but my dad stopped me so I went after some black wolf that tried to jump on me. The only thing on my mind was getting back to Brianna.