Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

~ELLIOT’S POV:~

I waited 2 hours for Brianna to come home and she’s still not back yet I’m starting to worry where is she? I sighed and started playing temple run on my IPhone. I heard someone talking to my mom I recognized the voice it was Brianna.

“Hey baby” she said coming in my room I glared at her and she gave me a confused look.

“Where’ve you been?” I asked her she rolled her eyes.

“It my house” she answered and I knew she wasn’t lying.

“Who’s Ryan?” I asked and she chuckled.

~BRIANNA’S POV:~

I had so much fun with Ryan he’s so cute I was babysitting him for about 3 hours we watched TV, ate our tea, fell asleep, then he shifted and I played fetch with him he’s just the cutest wolf ever now I’m going back to my amazing boyfriend. I’ve just realized me and Eli haven’t had an argument as a couple yet well we haven’t been together for very long but still.

I walked in the house and Michelle was in the huge living room.

“Hey” I greeted her putting my bag down she looked up and smiled at me.

“Hey Bri, Eli’s upstairs he’s a little upset so be careful” she warned I know Eli can get out of hand when he’s angry but I know he would never hurt me. I walked upstairs and went in Eli’s room he was lay on the bed on his phone probably playing temple run he looked so engrossed in his game I smiled.

“Hey baby” I greeted he put his phone down and glared at me okay what did I do? I gave him a confused look.

“Where’ve you been?” he asked I sighed.

“At my house” I answered truthfully.

“Who’s Ryan?” he asked I chuckled is he seriously jealous? Maybe I could have some fun with this.

“Just a friend” I told him it was only half a lie, he clenched his jaw I bit the inside of my lip to stop myself from laughing.

“Don’t lie to me!” he hissed sitting up.

“Well he’s a cute friend” I said he narrowed his eyes.

“I thought I could trust you Bri! Don’t you love me?” he asked he looked really hurt maybe I went too far but there’s no going back now.  

“You can trust me and I do love you I love you a lot!” I assured him he ran a hand through his hair and stood up then I noticed an extra hole in the wall.

“I got mad” he told me, he must have seen me looking I sighed he’s gotta stop punching the wall.

“At what?” I asked he glared at me.

“At Noah and you” he admitted.

“Me what did I do?” I asked shocked.

“You didn’t leave me a note or a text telling me where you were and I was worried after everything that’s happened! You were kidnapped Brianna you could have died! Why do you think I don’t like you going out by yourself or without me knowing? Then my mom tells me you’re with some Ryan guy! I trust you I do it just hurt!” he yelled at me I must admit I was a little scared he was stood right in front of me and he’s like 6,2, 6,3 and I’m about 5,7 plus he’s pretty muscly and you do not wanna get him angry especially if you’re a guy.

“Look I’m sorry about the note okay I forgot!” I hissed Eli rolled his eyes.

“When have I ever forgot to leave you a note huh?!” he yelled I rolled my eyes I thought to soon earlier.

“Yeah well sorry I’m forgetful!” I yelled he rolled his eyes.

“Why were you with a guy?!” he asked I rolled my eyes.

“Ryan’s 5!” I yelled he looked sorry.

“Bri I’m sor-“ he began

“Save it!” I opened the door and went down stairs. “I’ll talk to you when you calm down!” I yelled up the stairs. Michelle came out the kitchen drying her hands on a towel I smiled weakly at her.

“You two okay?” she asked I nodded.

“Yeah I think, he just need to calm down” I told her she nodded.

“I don’t think you should have joked about Ryan though that’ll just make him feel bad” she said I nodded she’s right I shouldn’t have joked about Ryan but I couldn’t resist it’s so sexy and cute when he gets jealous and possessive.

“Yeah I’ll apologise later” I told he she nodded.  

“Well if you’ve got nothing to do you can help me with dinner your dads coming” she said I groaned. “I think he’s bringing Marie” she continued I groaned even louder she laughed.

“I’m sure they’re not that bad” she said I looked at her she chuckled. Me and Michelle made spaghetti and meatballs because it’s my dad’s favourite meal, we also made some special meal that vampires like and they can digest I have no idea what it’s called. Eli came in the kitchen I just pretended I didn’t see or smell him he groaned and grabbed my arm I still ignored him still he groaned in annoyance he bit the inside of my lip to stop myself from smirking.

“Bri will you stop ignoring me?” he asked I didn’t reply he grabbed my waist I still ignored him. “Brianna please” he begged I looked the other way and smirked at Michelle she shook her head chuckling. Eli grabbed my chin and made me look at him I didn’t look at him I looked at the floor he grabbed my face in my big manly hands and smashed his lips onto mine I didn’t kiss back so he bit my bottom lip making me moan and forget what I was trying to do, fuck my plan I kissed back, I felt him smirk damn him! We pulled away.

“Damn you” I said he grinned I smacked his chest he chuckled.

“Babe I’m so, so sorry about earlier I got jealous, I love you I really do and I never wanna lose you and I’m never letting you leave me” he said I smiled at him.

“Good because I’m not going anywhere and I love you too” I told him he grinned and picked me up bridle style I squealed he chuckled.

“Mom we’ll be upstairs!” he yelled I heard Michelle chuckle. Eli threw me over his shoulder.

“I’ll teach you for joking and teasing and making me angry” he whispered huskily in my ear sending chills down my spine. He lay me down on the bed and locked the door I got under the covers.

“I am kind of tired” I yawned he narrowed his eyes at me then got in beside me and pulled me into his arms I buried my head him neck and closed my eyes breathing in his sent his arms were wrapped protectively around me.

“I love you” was the last thing I heard before I fell into a peaceful sleep in my amazing, handsome, sexy, sweet boyfriends arms. 

************************************************************************************************************************

SORRY IT'S SHORT AND IF IT SUCKS I DIDNT HAVE MUCH TIME TO WRITE IT!

THERE'S GONNA BE MORE DRAMA IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!

THANKS FOR READING 

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

DON'T FORGET TO...

FAN...

VOTE...

AND COMMENT 

- AIMEE <3