Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19:

 BRIANNA’S POV:

We arrived at the camp site…finally. Eli still hasn’t talked to me since I laughed at him I don’t know why he’s being so moody now he was fine earlier he’s so confusing and people say girls are bad. He’s still putting the tent up on his own he’s a vampire I’m sure he’ll manage just fine while I read or something.

I got out the car before Eli did, I sat under a tree I don’t know why but I like sitting under trees it’s relaxing I guess. Eli glared at me; I rolled my eyes seriously what is his problem?

“What?” I asked he just looked away and started chucking things out the car he looked pretty pissed I furrowed my eyebrows why is he being like this? Is it because I was teasing him earlier? Was it because of his dad? I sighed and took my favourite book out my handbag and started reading trying to ignore all the noise Eli was making.

About half an hour later the tent was up and Eli was sitting in his car I don’t know why he doesn’t just marry the damn thing. He still hasn’t talked to me or looked at me so he’s obviously pissed off with me and not his dad but I have no idea what I’ve done all I did was laugh at him that’s not a crime is it? No of course it’s not he’s just over reacting.

I decided to go unpack our stuff I’ll even do Eli’s because I feel bad for making him put the whole tent up by himself but like I said he managed and it doesn’t look like it’s about to fall down so he did a good job. When I was finish I decided to go see what’s wrong with Eli…bad idea.

“Hey babe what’s wrong?” I asked his head snapped up and he glared at me.

“What’s wrong?” he asked like it was obvious, I nodded. “First of all you tease me and don’t finish what you’re doing making me go crazy do you have any idea what you do to me?” he asked I shook my head so that’s what this is about? “Then you laugh when I’m being serious and I was already pissed off with my dad” he continued ‘Well someone’s on their man period” my wolf joked I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. My wolf just reminded me about something, Eli’s only ever seen my wolf once and that was for what? 2 minutes? I looked at Eli again, he was staring at me.

“I’m sorry I’ll make it up to you” I told him he shook his head I groaned.

“No, you’ve been a bad girl…a very bad girl Brianna. You need to be punished” he said I gulped and started backing away what’s he gonna do?

“What you gonna do?” I asked trying to mask my fear he just smirked and got out the car he started walking towards me making me back away.

“Are you scared of me Brianna?” he asked I shook my head cautiously he chuckled. Well at least he’s in a better mood now.

“I-I-I’m not scared of you” I stuttered, ‘very believable Brianna’ my wolf said sarcastically I just ignored her like usual.

“Then why are you walking away from me Brianna?” he asked I looked at him straight in the eyes he smirked and I looked straight back down. I ignored his question that only made his grin wider why couldn’t I have just left him to sulk in the car? “Are you ignoring me Brianna?” he asked. He knows I hate it when people call me Brianna it’s either Bri, Ri or Anna but only my mom called me Anna that’s why people don’t call me that anymore.

“What are you gonna do?” I asked him he gave me a creepy perverted smiled that looked strangely sexy I gulped. I carried on backing away until my back came in contact with a tree…damn trees.

~ELLIOT’S POV:~

My plans working so far I can tell she’s scared which is what I wanted. I wasn’t really mad at her it was all part of my plan that’ll teach her for teasing me then she’ll never do it again and if she does the punishment will be much worse *evil laugh.*