Chapter 3

Chapter 3 

BRIANNA’S POV:

Already today has been the worst day of my life and I haven’t talked to my dad yet. I’m mad and upset that the girls made me come when they know I hate Marie. Apparently Jamie isn’t talking to Dad either because they had an argument over what I have no idea. I’ve been waiting 2 hours for my dad to get back nobody knows where the hell he is. I saw Jamie walking out the kitchen.

“Hey Jamie where’s dad?” I asked he shrugged.

“Don’t know, don’t care” he said I rolled my eyes and he walked away. Great just great. Everyone over 21 has gone to the club and that’s almost everyone in this house. There are over 100 wolves living here my dad’s the oldest of course. I still don’t know what happened at the meeting last night but I will find out. I decided to find Jamie and ask him. I walked around the house which took forever and didn’t find him; does this house have magical passage ways or something? I went to my room and Louise was there throwing a ball in the air and catching it.

“Hey have you seen Jamie or my dad?” I asked her. She stopped throwing the ball and looked at me.

“Nope” she said popping the p then I remembered I’m still mad at her. I looked out the window and saw my dad walking back he looked tired that’ll be another excuse as to why he can’t talk to me no doubt. I skipped out the room earning weird looks for Lou but I just rolled my eyes.

“Hey dad” I said smiling he glared at me. Okay what did I do?

“Don’t hey dad my young lady!” he snapped I jumped. What crawled into him pants and died?

“What’s up with you?” I asked frowning he rolled his eyes and glared at me.

“Don’t pretend you don’t know” he said. Okay I’m confused now.

“I’m seriously don’t know” I said he rolled my eyes.

“Yesterday the blood suckers said no” he said.

“And that’s my fault because?” I asked he sighed.

“Because you didn’t tell them in a professional manor” I laughed and he gave me an are-you-serious look I rolled my eyes.

“Well at least I told them you weren’t gonna” I said he growled.

“I was figuring out how to ask” he hissed I rolled my eyes.

“Well I did it for you be grateful” I told him he growled again.

“No, no I will not be grateful Brianna. We need the extra land” he snapped I ran my hand through my hair.

“Well then you’re just using them and that’s unfair” I said.

“Brianna life’s unfair you’ve just gotta grow up and live with it” he snapped.

“Don’t you even dare!” I growled.

“You’re just a little girl Bri you don’t know what you’re doing and I do so just keep out of it next time yeah?” he asked. That ticked me off how dare he call me a little girl I’m fucking 17.

“I am not a little girl! Don’t you dare call me a little girl! I’m done with your shit!” I yelled moving closer to him he looked a little scared but he blinked and that went away.

“Why were you on the James’s land yesterday?” he asked.

“It wasn’t on purpose I just ran to far that’s all” I told him he rolled his eyes.