Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

~BRIANNA’S POV:~

“Are we nearly there yet?” I asked in a whiny voice Eli groaned.

“Yes!” he answered clearly getting annoyed so I growled at him he rolled his eyes. The car stopped and I mentally yelled ‘finally’ because I hate being stuck in a car for ages and we’ve been driving for an hour and 45 minutes that’s the longest I’ve ever been in a car so this better be worth it. Eli turned to look at me and smiled I smiled back.

“So where are we?” I asked he chuckled.

“Just wait a minute” he teased I pouted he got out the car and in a flash my door was open I love how fast he is. I saw we were near a beach and I squealed he laughed and ran a ran through his hair absent mindedly making me want him, he must have saw me staring at him because he winked at me and I couldn’t help but blush he grinned and grabbed my hand entwining out fingers together they fit together perfectly it’s like we were always meant to be call me cheesy I don’t care its only true. We started walking towards this posh restaurant right next to the beach I started getting excited I love the beach it’s like my favourite place to go. We sat at a table in the restaurant Eli was sat opposite me and we talked and laughed for a while until a waiter came over.

“Hello I’m Thomas can I get you any drinks?” he asked checking me out Eli glared at him and cleared his throat.  

“Check my girl out again and I will personally rip your eyeballs outta they’re sockets got it?” he asked through gritted teeth I reached over and stroked him arm.

“Eli you gotta calm down okay?” I asked he looked at me and his eyes softened he nodded. “I’ll have apple juice please” I said Thomas nodded and wrote it down.

“And you?” he asked Eli who was still glaring at him like he wanted to rip him to pieces the fact that he’s a werewolf doesn’t help either, Eli doesn’t like werewolves other than me and my brothers pack. 

“I’ll have coke” he answered still through gritted teeth Thomas gulped and nodded then walked away.

“He looked scared of you” I started Eli looked at me and nodded.

“Good only I’m aloud to check you out” he told me I nodded I don’t really like other guys other than Eli checking me out anyway it’s creepy.

“And only I’m aloud to check you out” I told him he nodded and grabbed my hand from across the table. A different waiter came with our drinks I chuckled Eli must have scared the other one away.

“Can I take your order?” she asked in a bored tone I rolled my eyes.

“I’ll have the bourbon chicken” I answered putting the menu down she sighed and wrote it down what crawled up her pants and died?

“And I’ll have the steak” Eli told her she nodded and walked away I rolled my eyes Eli chuckled. We talked for a while until our meals came then we ate in a peaceful silence. I’m surprised Eli hasn’t asked about my mate yet, maybe he forgot I’m supposed to have one. Jake is dead but it doesn’t feel like he is my wolf keeps telling me that she thinks he’s alive but I couldn’t care less he can go to hell I hate him my wolf on the other hand still loves him, she’s so stupid. “What’re you thinking about?” Eli asked snapping me outta my thoughts I looked at him.

“Nothing important” I told him he raised his eyebrows I sighed.

“Okay…you wanna go to down to the beach?” he asked I nodded my head eagerly I love the beach. “Let’s go then” he said I squealed he chuckled shaking his head. Eli paid the bill much to my protest he said the guys always pay on a date it’s the law and he likes spoiling me and making me happy, Isn’t he just the sweetest? We were walking hand in hand across the cool sand I leaned my head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of my head. “Bri can I ask you a question?” he asked breaking the peaceful silence I looked up at him.

“Of course, ask away” I said he sighed.

“Aren’t all werewolves supposed to have a mate?” he asked oh god maybe I thought to soon in the restaurant.

“Yeah” I answered he stood in front of me looking into my eyes obviously to see if I’m gonna lie.

“Where’s yours Bri?” he asked I sighed and looked down Eli lifted my chin up and made me look into my eyes.

“He’s dead” I whispered.

~ELLIOT’S POV:~

We were walking along the beach hand in hand and her head was on my shoulder when something clicked in my brain werewolves are supposed to have a mate but Bri doesn’t I don’t think what if she does? What if she doesn’t really like me and she just said yes so we can still be friends? God I mustn’t think like that Bri would never do that.          

“Bri can I ask you a question?” I asked breaking the peaceful silence she looked up at me.

“Of course ask away” she said I sighed.

“Aren’t all werewolves supposed to have a mate?” I asked she froze why did she do that?

“Yeah” she answered quietly. I stood in front of her and looked into her eyes.

“Where’s yours Bri?” I asked she sighed and looked down, I lifted her chin up and made her look me in the eye.

“He’s dead” she whispered she didn’t look that sad about it though but I could tell by her eyes that she’s not lying I grabbed her cheek with my hand and she leaned into it and closed her eyes.

“I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have asked” I said she opened her eyes and looked into mine she smiled weakly.

“It’s fine I should have told you anyway, he died ages ago, he wasn’t a very nice person I wasn’t very fond of him, my wolf on the other hand was so in love with him well his wolf but she’s over him now I guess” she explained I nodded. “His name was Jake” she told me I froze.

“Jake?” I asked.

“Jake Hallis” she told me I froze again. I went to school with him I hated him and still do weather he’s dead or not. “You know him?” she asked I nodded.

“Yeah I went to school with him…I hate him” I told her she nodded. What did she mean he wasn’t a very nice person? I mean I know he wasn’t but what did he do to her? “What did you mean by he wasn’t a very nice person?” I asked she sighed.

“Promise not to get mad?” she asked I raised my eye brow at her she sighed.

“I’m not promising anything” I told her she nodded.

“Well he didn’t want me so he used me as a kind of personal punch bag” she admitted I gritted my teeth he did what?

“That son of a bitch!” I yelled. I punched a rock and Brianna tried to calm me down but this time it wasn’t working.

“Eli you need to calm down, he’s dead there’s nothing you can do now just calm down please!” she begged I looked into her eyes and grabbed her waist I pulled her close to me.

“I’m sorry I just get mad easily, I won’t let anyone hurt you ever again I promise” I said she smiled and I crashed my lips to hers she kissed back immediately our lips moved in sync, I licked her bottom lip asking for access which she straight away my tongue explored her mouth her arms snaked around my neck I nibbled her bottom lip and she moaned in my mouth then we pulled away for air. She grinned at me and I kissed her again I just couldn’t resist her lips are so red and soft I like this girl a lot I’ve never felt like this before I met her I will admit I was a prick to girls well to everyone before I met her and I’m glad I met her I really am she’s beautiful, smart, amazing and mine.

**********************************************************************************************************

OMG ISN'T ELI JUST THE SWEETEST?  

I'M TRYING TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BEFORE I GO BACK TO SCHOOL JUST A DAY AND A HALF LEFT *LE CRY*

THANKS FOR READING! TELL MEH WHAT YOU THINK :)

DON'T FORGET TO...

FAN...

VOTE...

AND COMMENT

- AIMEE <3