chapter 20

Update is up. Make sure you press that star button in the end and pin down your reviews

****************************

"pardon" Kriya asked, raising her brows making him chuckle up.

"You look adorable with this expression" Reyansh said with a smile and moved a bit apart to give her some space. "I mean that I want to make it up to you for leaving you hanging after the party".

Kriya looked at him amused. "No that's totally fine. Your butler told me that you were out due to some urgent business matter. There is nothing to make up". At this point she just wanted to get away from him. He screams nothing but trouble for her and their bond has already been messy. Since she has to be in the same house as him it's important to keep certain boundaries and not to interfere too much into each other's lives.

"You are seriously such a boring human kriya. I am already very hungry and the nightlife here is best. So, we are getting out. Get ready, I will see you in an hour" he said, all cheerful making her face go a bit pissed. She was sleepy and all she wanted was to sleep and this man is asking her out so late. "I think it's better to skip. It's already late and I have work tomorrow. you must be tired too from the trip. We can plan it some other day".

"Oh, c'mon girl, you are not 12 anymore who will be grounded for going out late and going out for one night wouldn't make any difference. You are young, enjoy your life. You can sleep as early as you want when you hit your 80's. I am not taking no for an answer this time. I really want to make it up to you. We will go to a really cool club just wear something casual and comfortable". Saying he walked upstairs without even listening to her response and kriya left a sigh.

"Wow now we are going to a club. Great!" She rolled her eyes mentally and followed him back upstairs and turned to her room.

This man is unpredictable for God's sake and very stubborn indeed like why the hell anyone would like to go out after a deadass day. She looked at her neatly done bed and started to miss her warmth already. Without any mood to even move a step she forced herself to her wardrobe which mostly contained sundresses and plain tops. There was nothing too fancy for the club neither did she want to dress up much. He said they will be leaving in an hour and her mood was already ruined. Last thing she wanted was to drag her ass out to some random club to party.

Her eyes searched through multiple pieces but nothing struck her liking. Why for the sake of lord this is happening? When she wants to avoid him, destiny puts him in front of her out of nowhere.

Having not much of an option, she pulled out one of her red sundresses knowing very well she would feel out of place the moment she stepped outside. Putting on sneakers and a very minimal makeup she pulled her hair into a high ponytail. Glancing at the mirror with an absolutely exhausted face and sleepy eyes, Kriya walked out from her room and stepped downstairs only to find him already there looking as handsome as ever in ripped jeans, ankle boots and a very tight black t shirt that hugged at the right places and muscles of his ribbed body. For a second her sleep took a toss and she gawked at him in awe. How can someone be so handsome? Her mind asked as she checked him out top to bottom.

"You look so adorable kriya" Reyansh complimented breaking her bubble.

"Thanks" she said, looking down and then making eye contact.

"Shall we go?" Reyansh asked and Kriya nodded.

He opened the passenger seat for her and she settled herself down while Reyansh moved to the driver seat and started the car. The air was cold and the city was shining with beautiful lights making kriya look outside in awe. She had no idea so many people would still be out this late. The car ride was silent and none of them tried to make any conversation. Soon they reached the club and he opened the door for her to walk out. It was a totally new environment for kriya. The bouncers were fighting with young kids with fake ids, girls in the shortest dress possible waiting for entry. Guys with thugs look at their faces and so much more. Reyansh showed her the way inside and to her surprise everything was super dark with red light. The alcohol was in the air, so was smoke.