chapter 9

Is luck being really on her bad side or she has started to lose herself again. May be the situation is mix of both and she can't particularly decide which situation to blame and which not. The proximity they were in made her heart skip multiple beats and she can't help but feel his scent that is still left in the room. Maybe she should be more careful next time and not make it look like as if she is some woman with loose morals who is ready to open her legs for any man. The situation can be misinterpreted by anyone thinking that she had purposely left her door open to seduce the man of the house which clearly is not.

She is neither a gold digger nor she is interested in money. The only thing that matters to her is her passion for medicine and to treat people. She wants to learn more and more and not let some man distract her from her dreams and career. As her aunt always says " THE BOY WON'T TAKE YOU TO YOUR DREAMS BUT YOUR PASSION WILL. SO, DON'T LET YOUR DISTRACTION GET IN THE WAY".

Pulling out a decent garment from her pantry which looked modest enough. Slipping into the plain red dress she walked down the hallway and found his butler waiting for her instead of him. The tall man in formal wear didn't spoke anything but asked her to follow him which she did gladly. The man stopped in front of a vintage gate that was locked and bowed before leaving making kriya confused.

Maybe he is busy and asked his butler to assist her maybe he is embarred after the moment they shared and don't want to face her afterwards so he asked his butler to show her the way?

Whatever the reason is she can't let that affect her. It was an accidental scandal that happened and she was completely unaware of his presence in the guest room.

Knocking the door twice a move on "come in" replied and she walked inside only to notice that the place is his office and he was sitting in the middle of the vintage room that was beautifully decorated.

Reyansh glanced at the red dress that came in his view first and then her face that looked as if she is in some deep thoughts.

He wants to scream wow!

The colour red has always been a turn on for him and he can't help but grasp the sight more and more. The fabric hugged her skin so beautifully and looked modest enough but the colour is striking in his eye again and again.

"Please have a seat kriya" he insisted her as she took slow steps and walked into the chair in front of him. He was definitely having a hard time not to act desperate but she has something in her that always draw his attention without any effort.

He picked the black file from the stack beside him and opened it gently slowly placing it in front of her. Kriya gave him a confused look raising her brows having no idea what is going on. She pulled the file closer and turned the pages that was printed neatly having loads of words that are needed to be read patiently. Glancing on the certain lines the words that caught her attention that the file has certain rules regarding her stay here.

"I know you are confused and I am glad to explain everything to you. Kriya! My father has a big name here and the media is always there to cover the smallest news about his life to make it an issue and publish it in the daily newspapers and news channels. You are guest here and we are more than glad and delighted to have your company in our house but the press won't take it well and going to make an issue connecting you either as a girlfriend or some love interest. So, this is a notice to show you as the doctor who is here to assist and consult for treatment. In this way it is going to be easy for both of us. I hope you understand and don't take the situation in a wrong way. If you are ready to agree please sign this paper so that I can send to my father" Reyansh explained making kriya look back into the sheets which said the same line he spoke few seconds ago.