chapter 13

Important note:

I know all of you want regular updates and some of you are like. Why are you not updating? We can't text you on snap and insta it's difficult.

There are multiple reasons for that:

1. I am a post graduation student and it's very difficult for me to balance my studies and wattpad both. I am just a ramdom writer who is not even professional enough. Plus the online studies sucks and I don't get enough time.

2. The pandemic is really worse in my country and all I am listening now a days is either someone struggling for covid treatment or dying which is really heartbreaking.

3. I am not active on wattpad on regular basis. So it's very difficult for me to read all the messages. That's the main reason I chose insta or snp. But that's totally fine if you can't text there.

4. Please be a little more gentle and kind. I am really trying hard to take out time. Yes! Its possible that the story you want delay a lot but I will try to finish my books.

........

Truth, dare or what? Did she hear him right or her ears are buzzing? Her face turned blank as she looked at him in disbelief. Like seriously? This is even real or does he actually want to play something like that? When he said adult games, her thoughts didn't make it that far or imagine it in this way.

"I know, I know it might sound bizarre to you but c’mon kriya, you can't expect us to play board or card games. We are not kids right and it's going to be more fun than you think. I promise you are going to have a great time" he said settling himself on her bed bouncing on the soft mattress and patting the seat beside him for her to sit.

Kriya found herself in the most awkward situation ever. No, it’s not like it’s the first time she is in some messy situation but the shit is getting out of control now. She can't even ask him to leave, that is going to sound too rude in the first place and it's not her house to order around so it’s better to behave politely.
With uneasy steps she walked to the bed and settled herself down.

" ok so let me lay out the rules for you which are pretty simple. We are going to take turns one by one and choose out of truth or dare. If any of us couldn't fulfil the part he or she has to strip a piece or her clothing. As simple as that". He said as if it was no big deal for him making kriya look at her clothes which was a plain cotton dress.

Her uneasiness increased to another level. She can't strip her dress off. She cursed herself for not dressing up in more layers of clothes.

"Let's start. I go first and I choose dare" he stated without even waiting for her answer making kriya jerk out of her thoughts.

"So give me a dare kriya" he asked.

She took a deep breath and looked at him. Is this game really necessary? May be not but there is no other way so better to go with the flow.

"Umm I dare you to do a catwalk in heels" she said biting her tongue and controlling her laugh making Reyansh go wide eyes.

"No way! I can't do that. I am straight ok and eww " he made faces which made her giggle out loud. He is looking cute though she thought as he looked at her with puppy face. Maybe it’s not going to be that bad.

"Oh please you proposed the game so better play it. Let me get my heels for you to walk like a diva" kriya said with a laugh and moved to her trolly to fetch some heels which were way too small to fit his feet as Reyansh struggled to get even his half of feet moved into the small footwear compared to his size.