chapter 17

Hey lovies! Update is here and make sure to press that ⭐ button and leave a comment behind .

**********

She looked defenceless lying on his bed in a messy situation and he is for sure going to make things messier by the end of the night and till the morning.

Wow! Who thought it was going to be that easy and in his defence in the morning he can simply guilt trip her making her remember the fact that she was drunk and threw herself on him.

Ah! What a Smart man he is. Lovely! Shall he start now. Yes! He should.

Reyansh moved over to her on bed and looked at her face. It looked calm and beautiful and for the first time relaxed, otherwise the rest of the time her face form stress lines as soon as she came across him.

"So beautiful" he said to himself, removing the hairs away from her face to have a clear view.

His lips moved to her neck to suck a good amount of flesh and bit the spot marking it with a fresh colour of beetroot red. Reyansh gazed at the mark he made and looked back at her face.

"You look beautiful with my mark" he said to her fainted form again.

He placed a kiss on her chin softly and ran his finger down her face massaging her cheek with his thumb gently and went down to attack her neck again. He grabbed her waist to crash their bodies together and went down to her collarbone and the exposed neck leaving the bites behind.

Shouldn't they be doing this when she is awake? His mind asked , making him move up and look at her face.

Nah! He will not get the same opportunity again and who cares, it is just a mere fucking session and both of them will get over it once she will move out.

Reyansh kissed her cheek and moved to her lips taking them with his feeling the soft flesh and sucked it till bruises. Creasing his thumb over her lower lip he moved aside a bit to remove his tuxedo and tossed it across the corner of the room. His next target was his shirt as he unbuttoned it slowly enjoying the view in front of him. Soon another garment met the marble floor and he hovered over her petite frame.

"shouldn't you also be undressed like me babe? Ah! Let me help you with that" he said to her unconscious self. His finger slides down a strap of her dress exposing her bare shoulder and top of her undergarment.

"Only if you could respond back to me but nevertheless at least I am having fun." He said and moved down to her legs. He lifted her dress up to her thigh and placed a kiss and moved down to her feet kissing every corner.

Reyansh felt something buzz in his pants and realised his phone was ringing, he pulled it out and threw it on the corner of the bed without even looking at the name of the caller and went back to the action.

His buzzed again and again making him curse and went ahead to switch it off only to see "Old Hag" flashing.

"Why are you calling me right now, old hag? Cannot you let your son breath in peace for a night and enjoy his reward.

"Yes dad! Why are you calling me right now?" he asked with an irritated tone.

"Where the fuck are you, Reyansh? I have emailed you, texted you, even called several times and you couldn't spare time to respond?" Mr Singhania spoke angrily.

"I was busy." Reyansh responded.

"I don't fucking care how busy you were, I want you to fly down to Paris right now. Take up the next available flight and move here right freaking now" Mr Singhania said.