Hannibal: Hannigram-Hannnibal x Will

Title/ Theme :  Adoption

Type: drabble

Fandom: Hannibal

Warning: AU? Hannibal the Cannibal might not actually be a cannibal hannibal? I JUST WANTED SOME DOMESTIC FLUFF OK? 

Add. tags: Murder Fam Au, Domestic Au, Abigail is totes their adopted daughter. BABY ABIGAIL???? CHILD ABIGAIL???? I KNO NO AGE ABIGAIL???

Disclaimer: I OWN NOTHING. AND I WOULD NEVER DREAM TO OWN THIS WONDERFUL TV SERIES.

---------------------------------🐼-------------------------

Large blue crystals stared at Will.

They were curious. With furrowed brows and a pout on those little lips, little Abigail Hobbs-now Graham-Lecter- touched Will's curly hair. Her chubby hands grabbed a handful of dark curls and tugged. "Ouch little lady" Will chuckled yet winced as he tried to untangle his hair that was caught by those grabby little hands.

"It's all done. Will, be a dear and carry Abigai-" Hannibal stopped as his eyes landed on his husband and daughter.  Being married to Will Graham and his dogs for three years gave him a sort of immunity when it came to Will and animals. However, the sight of his husband playing with a child whom they both cared for deeply will be something he will never grow tired of. Don't get him wrong, Hannibal Lecter still cares for the dogs. Truly.  Although Winston has to stop running to their bed every time Hannibal and Will do...strenuous night time activities. 

'Locks are useless against such beasts.' He thought to himself.  Moving his gaze solely to Will, he added as an afterthought 'and this other beast in bed would have a tantrum if the dogs are locked out.'

"DA DA!" Abigail babbled

Hannibal smiled as his gaze softened. "Now princess lets go home before your papa decides to adopt a dog instead of you."

"Hey!" Will jokingly shouted.  As the new family left the building, Abigail stared at the man who carried her and the other who held her pink bag. The big dark door which she saw her friends go out of every week closed.  As a child, she stared curiously at the letters that read "ORPHANAGE". She didn't know what it meant and will never will until the age of 15.

Her attention moved towards the man carrying her. She saw him a few times before with the other man. They talked with the big scary lady that always shouted at her and the others. She had nightmares about the big lady. She would always become some kind of monster in her dreams.  But these dreams stopped as the man who carried her came every other day. At first, she only stared at him and the other big scary man. However, the curly-haired man gave her a toy. Then, the big scary man gave her another toy. Abigail squealed happily as she realized the scary man's toy sounded like the animals on t.v. During the next visit, the curly-haired man made her laugh while the big scary man talked with the big scary lady. She was with them for a long time before they went away like the others and didn't come back for a few days. 

She was afraid that they wouldn't come back so she cried a few times before the big scary lady scolded her. She never cried after that no matter how long she missed the curly-haired man and the big scary man. 

A few days after she cried, the two men came back. Abigail would clap her hands and squeal in delight as she saw them almost everyday for the next three months. 

One day she cried as the big scary man whom she has dubbed "Hanhan" was nowhere to be seen. The curly-haired man whom she named "Wee" tried his best to soothe her curiosity with pictures of his dogs. She would later cry until Hanhan suddenly shows up with a new toy in his hand.

The big scary lady talked to Wee and Hanhan after this. Wee would laugh and punch the air. He would then hug Hanhan and the three would look at them. "We'll finally be able to bring you home sweetie" Wee said

 Hanhan lifted her up and she giggled. "Finally." He simply stated. In Hannibal Lecter's mind, he sighed with content. After months of being with the little child named  Abigail Hobbs, she would finally be part of his family alongside Will. If it were not for appearances, he would take his husband and dance with him. He would even be willing to decorate the room with  Ms. Nina's insides. His (now) daughter did indicate that the big scary lady was someone to be afraid of. 

Within a few weeks, everything was finally ready. The papers were in order, the furniture was in place, and Abigail finally started calling them DADA and PAPA instead of Hanhan and Wee.  As the new family went out of the building, Will carried Abigail in his arms. He gave a soft kiss on her forehead and asked "Will you miss them, sweetie?"

Abigail frowned and said "Noh!Baaad!"

Will frowned before looking at his husband.

"They did seem to be a tad bit.... rude"

Hannibal Lecter knowingly returned his gaze.

"Yes, she was indeed rude the whole time was she not?"

Abigail furrowed her eyebrows yet again. She didn't know what they were talking about but she was excited nonetheless. Dada did say he was cooking tonight.