Bleach- GrimmIchi

Title: Missed

Anime: Bleach

Pairing: GrimmIchi

Grimmjow [top/seme] x Ichigo [bottom/uke]

Type: drabble (A REALLY SHORT ONE!)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING

warning: was written on my phone!!!!!!

Sappy, fluffy (?) and cheezy.

~~~___~~~~_____~~~~______~~~~

Ichigo Kurosaki, one of the most powerful shinigami, defeater of Aizen and not to mention one of the few vizards in the world was at the door by the kitchen, eyes wide with shock and is blushing crimson.

There he saw the one he had a crush on for a long time. Grimmjow sat at the head of the table. Yuzu and Karin talking to him like he was the most famous and funniest person they knew.

"Grimmjow..." was the only word he uttered.

Ichigo's mind was saying DANGER! DANGER! but as his caramel eyes met blue ones, his mind was melting, his heart was pounding and his face softened. Without any restraint and with a lot of surprised looks, Ichigo Kurosaki hugged the sexta espada and fortunately for him, his two sister understood it all and went out without any trace. Grimmjow still had a surprised look but it quickly faded away as he snaked his hands on the other's waist.

After a few minutes, Ichigo realized what he had done and pushed Grimmjow off of him, before blushing madly at his actions. "I-I'm s-sorr-", but didn't get to finish as his lips were attacked by another. 

"Missed you too" Grimmjow said, as he saw Ichigo crying his eyes out.

Yeah..He missed his strawberry to much...