Yu-Gi-Oh- Yami X Seto

A/N: Hey...um this is dedicateed for NenaShadowslayer. Thank you for recommending a pairing and for my thanks I give u this pairing ...even though I don't really know these guys as much as I know the others and since I started reading this pairing in a  website, I really didn't fell inlove with this and all so I am warning you..this is one of the worst fanfics I have written (since I have a worse original fic I made). 

iT'S BEEN YEARSSSSSS since I last watched the anime and I totally forgot almost all of the characters.GOMENE!

Title:  Conversations of Drunk people

Anime: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Pairing: Yami x Seto

Disclaimer:  I don't know Yu-gi-oh nor the people here because if I did....there would be a lot of er....pairings ehehehehe....

Warning: VERY OOC AND VERY BAD WRITING. Really I still can't really love the pairing even though I am over okay with it. AU -ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!

P.S: THIS IS VERY RANDOM AND LIKE A CRACK FIC BECAUSE I REALLY REALLY DO NOT GET THE FEEL OF THE PAIRING THOUGH I TRIED MY BEST PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR MY VERY BAD IMAGINATION.

p.s.s:  very out of character. CONVERSATIONS OF DRUNKEN LOVERS XD

____________________________________________________

It was his first college party with his boyfriend. And here they were inside his room after partying for 8 hours.

"I love you Yami-chwan~"

"Hehe~ Hic- I-I WOVE YOU TWO~ HIHIHIHI" Yami smirked, undoing his buttons.

"Ne, ne Yami-chan~ D-do you like kids?-hic-"

"Ofcourse, I love them!"

"Let's make one?"

"Yay!"

"-HIC-"

"I really like Megumi Ogata and Shunsuke Kazama!"

"Did you know you guys sound alike?"

"NO WE DOWN'T!"

"..."

"..."

".."

"..."

"..."

"I wove you~"

"Me too"

*kiss*

And here started the make-outs and the love making.

~after love making and still super drunk~

"Yay! I wish we would get a baby soon!" Yami exclaimed.

"Maybe an eagle will fly our baby!"

"It's a penguin right~!?"

"NO AN EAGLE"

"PENGUIN!"

"EAGLE"

"PENGUIN!"

"..."

"..."

"I'm sleepy"

"me too"

"Goodnight!"

"Oh! The recorder is on!!!!"

"Huh?"

"Look! Someone's spying on us!"  Yami pointed towards a girl with glasses and another with a camera on hand.

"Nena-chan! I think they see us!"

"Suzu, I think their alright. They are drunk!"

"...okay..."

"Ignore them and just look at me" Seto said kissing the other on the forehead.

He stared at the girls infront and stared 

and stared...

and stared...

and stared...

and stared...

and stared...

and stared...

and stared...and stared...and stared...

and finally blinked.

"Yeah, just one more love making and we'll be going!" Nena said through the window.

Seto nodded, smirking when he saw his lover's hand going south.

~and after round 2~

"This is the best! and it's real!" Nena exclaimed

Suzu smiled happily for her friend and nodded. "Well, that was random ne?"

"yup" Yami said behind the two. 

"Where's Seto?"

"Passed out after round 8"

"...."