Kuroshitsuji- Sebastian x Ciel

Title: Going soft

Type: Drabble

Anime: Kuroshitsuji

Pairing: Sebastian x Ciel

Warning: Implied mpreg. 

RATED M

A DROP OF LEMONY GOODNESS....

I don't own anything.

----------******-----------

It would be an understatement to say that hell froze when their dearest prince cried but it really was an understatement. Hell really did freez because when the tear from the prince fell, Ciel was somehow exhausted and some of his power weren't controlled and such.

So here was Sebastian Michaelis unfreezing another part of hell with his powers. Beside him was Ciel cooing at their twins being all sweet and all. His mouth twitched upward as he saw Ciel smile at theit twins. The twins on the other hand sqealed when they saw Ciel smiling at them.

" Sebastian "

"Hm?"

" Your burning the forest " Sebastian looked at his front. He blinked when he saw the burning forest. " oops?"

"Was that a question?"

" no?"

Ciel sighed. His husband was really going soft in a way. "Sebastian", "Hm?" "Can you get some toys for us to "play" with later?". Sebastian's eyes narrowed, his lips twiching into a smile. "Ofcourse..."

________________

Later that night, Sebastian and Ciel started to play with their 'toys' (though, Ciel's the one that's actually playing with it). Ciel moaned as the 'toy' his something deep inside of him. "More, please....S-Sebastian!" He screamed as the vibrations became harder. "Yes, my lord", Sebastian smirked. And without any warning, he plunged his pride into his lover.

"Aah- S-seb-"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The two quickly stopped at their activities, and went towards the twins (still inside~).

".....really? When daddy finally gets mommy to-"

"WAAAHHHH!!!!" One of the twins cried. Sebastian frowned and sighed before carrying him.  And soon the twins happily smiled at their now-smiling father.

Yup, Sebastian Michaelis is going soft.