Tiger and Bunny: Barnaby x Kotetsu

WARNING: THIS IS A DEDICATION STORY THINGY SO THERE WILL BE AN OC (A FRIEND OF MINE). READ IF U WANT, IF U DONT WANT TO THEN PLEASE NO BASHING? YEA? OK? GOOD

Sparble
TheAuzaVengeance
kei-3-

READ THE UPPER PART BEFORE READING THE STORY) I WONT GIVE DESCRIPTIONS TO THE JAMES FAMILY BECAUSE IM LAZY. JUST IMAGINE BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE.

Title: Jenny Jessa James

Pairing: Barnaby x Kotetsu

Warning: OOC ? LANGUAGE? LOOK AT THE UPPER PORTION

Type: One shot?

Timeline: Any, actually. After the first season maybe?

-------------------

(Tetsu's POV)

It all started with a simple fan mail. Specifically, a fan mail from someone named Jenny Jessa James.

Yes, I think that is her full name. JJJ.

After receiving her letter, both Bunny and I have been avoiding each other like the plague. I think that she has some kind of ability to manipulate people. She may or may not be a NEXT user. (Lol. I forgot what they're called) I have been searching for her. And all I've come up is that she's the adopted child of Patrick James and Kei James. Both of whom were pretty popular bachelors until they announced their marriage, Kei Tsukuyama taking on his partner's last name. Getting back to the topic, FINALLY, I was given the chance to meet her....with Bunny.

I pouted.

It's not that I hated Bunny or anything, contrary to popular belief it's the opposite. I FELL FUCKING IN LOVE WITH HIM.

WHY?

I DON'T KNOW

But Jenny is sure to blame for this.

"Old man, we'll be meeting Ms. James in an hour. Let's go." Bunny suddenly said beside me. I blinked sleepily at him before giving my signature smile. "But BUNNY-CHANNNNN, I wanna sleeeeeepppp." I said, trying to break the ice.

And it seems I didn't even scratch it.

A few minutes later, after being literally dragged from my home to his new car, we drove off.

-----------------

"OH MY FUCKING-"

"Language, darling." Kei smiled.

"IT'S TIGER AND BUNNYYYY" Jenny screamed hysterically. She giggled, screeched and even jumped up and down. Wow, it's been a long time since I've encountered one of these. I gave a look at Bunny as he kept on his 1000 watt smile, or as I'd like to call it; "The Fake Smile Infront of the Fans."

My train of thoughts were abruptly cut as the teenage girl hugged me. "Omg!Omg! Wild tiger!!!! I'm a really big fan." With a snap, her head turned towards Bunny, a blush creeping up from her neck to her cheeks. "And Barny-kun!" She screamed as she leaped from me to Bunny. I looked at her surrogate father with a raised eyebrow.

"Sorry 'bout that. She's a hyper little girl-"

"I'm seventeen mom!"

"I'm your papa"

"Still my mom!" Jenny practically shouted as she clung to Barnaby like an orangutan. (Don't hate me. Lab u jen~) Surprisingly, (even for me) I find myself grabbing her wrist and gently, mind you, throwing her towards her so called 'mother' (which is Kei, if you haven't understood anything I wrote). The guards around us pointed their guns at me, I gave a sigh and Bunny just looked flabbergasted.

"I-I...."

Jenny's mum smiled, surprisingly, not by force. "Oh my. Jenny, you were right."

"I'm never wrong. " She winked.

"You were jealous." Jenny said knowingly.

I blushed.

"No!"

"YES YOU WERE"

"NO I WAS NOT"

"YES YOU WEREEE!" She shouted, prolonging the last word.

"Were you, Kotetsu-san?" Wow, Bunny actually spoke.

"I-I was not" I blushed, looking at my shoes. I eyed him before I was literally swept out of my feet! He carried me bridal style, gave a small smile at the teenager(who fucking smirked) and he ran. Towards the window and jumped.

He fucking jumped out of a FUCKIN FOUR STORY BUILDING!

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHH" Was all I could scream.

Well, I'm in for a really long night.

--------
I can't write anymoreeeee. Me is sho tired!
:3
Just imagine them having sex and shit