Naruto- SasuNaru

title: I'M PREGNANT!

type: Drabshot (it's too long to be a drabble but to short to be a oneshot )

anime: Naruto

Warning: AU (Both their parents are alive, Kyuubi is Naruto's older brother and Itachi's lover) , some OCC and Mpreg.... KYUUBI X ITACHI

Pairing: SasuNaru

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

________________________________

"Hello everyone!" Naruto exclaimed as he stepped into the Uchiha household.

Naruto and Sasuke are currently inside the Uchiha household with their brothers and their parents. 

"Well, hello dear! Oh! Hello Sasuke-kun!" Kushina said as she smiled at her son and  son-in-law. As Mikoto walked in on the three, she smiled quite happily and hugged her son, while she spared her son-in-law. 

"Sasuke! Naruto! How are you boys? Naruto-kun, has Sasuke been taking care of you?" She asked. Kushina put her arm around her friend and said "Now, now Mikoto,I'm sure Sasuke-kun has been taking care of him, look Naruto is fine!"

Mikoto smiled softly at her and nodded. She and Kushina said their goodbyes and walked towards the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"Yo! Kit! " a deep and husky voice said from the stairs. There, Kyuubi stood, his arms around his lovers waist. 

"Kyuu! Ita-nii! Good morning!" Naruto greeted as he smiled while Sasuke grumbled a greeting. Itachi smiled softly as he hugged his brother-in-law and then noticed something, he chuckled for a while and then dragged Naruto to an empty hallway, he summoned some kind of jutsu and asked quite happily.

"Are you pregnant Naruto?" Itachi asked

Naruto flushed while he nodded and opened his mouth to say something but failed when Itachi hugged him and said quite happily.

"me too!"

At this Naruto looked at him disbelievingly but smiled happily when he looked at his eyes.

________________________________

"NARUTO!"

"SASUKE!"

Both the dad's of the Uchiha and Uzumaki clan shouted as the meeting began.

"Y-yes Dad?" Naruto asked as he held to Sasuke's hand tighter. 

"Hn, well?" Sasuke looked over at Naruto 

"Well what?" Naruto asked"

"the- oh, nevermind. We still have to tell them"

"..."

"Tell us what exactly?" Fugaku asked 

"I'm...." Naruto mumbled as he blushed crimson

"What?" Minato asked

"He's.. pr-mghg!" Sasuke didn't finish as his lovers hand came in contact with his mouth.

"Hm?" the fourth hokage asked again

"I'm..." Naruto looked at Itachi and tooked a big gulp of saliva, he opened his mouth and closed his eyes, he let his voice out and finally said it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nine months later, a group of people were outside the emergency room, while the other two of the group were inside the room.

"SASUKE!!!!!!!!" Naruto shouted inside

The people outside shuddered at the itensity of the shout. 

Maybe...the baby would be a positive side effect of this pregnancy...

let's just wait and see....

"I AM GONNA F****** KILL YOU!!"

or not...