Chapter Twenty Six.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Chapter Twenty Six.
Reunions & Goodbyes.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Kyuubi's POV:

"You are fine now. Just don't move a lot when you go outside, no running, no jumping and no making Jutsus or anything like that or you will collapse. Got it?"

God, Tsunade is such a boring Hokage. What am I supposed to do then if I can't jump, nor run not even do a Jutsu! I can't just walk ya know.

"Yeah yeah." I said with a careless eye roll.

"Sakura and Naruto went to a mission with Jiraiya by the way. Just in case you expect him to be here." she added and left after.

A mission, without me?

Shizune helped me out if bed and had my arm around her shoulder, making sure I can walk.

"Take steps-"

"I'm not a toddler." I said, eye twitching. She chuckled nervously. "Sorry, just walk."

She left me as I started to walk on my own. At first I sensed pain but now I don't, it's fine now for me to walk.

Shizune smiled, hands on her hips and leaning on a leg. "Good job. Good luck now, you may go outside and have fun, but in a secure way of course."

"Yay!" I squealed.

You know, it took me an hour exactly for me to get out of the hospital because "no running" and "no jumping outside windows" like just wow. I feel old, walking slowly till reaching the door.

Ahhh the fresh air!

I took a long inhale and exhaled after. Its been a while, the reunion of me and the air is so sad and pathetic yet amazing!

My eyes glanced to the hospital to see if Shizune or Tsunade are watching me. No one, absolutely no one is watching me. So...

Here I run!

Yes! I disobeyed Tsunade and ran, but in the middle of my run I sensed the pain of the spear stab that got me stopping and clutching my hands to my stomach, pressing the bandage to my big injury.

"It would have been alright if I didn't run..." I told myself, panting. "Screw me." the pain started going away. I slowly left the bandage, now feeling okay.