God I just talked a lot.

" Why would she put up an act?" Kai asks.

Bella smacks his head.

" Owwww!"

" Are you really that dense?" Belle asks.

" Apparently," Kai mutters rubbing his head.

" She hasn't told her brothers about her past," Harper explains.

" Ohhhhhhh,"

" So what do we do if we see her then?" Julian asks.

All faces look towards me. I sigh.

" We don't do anything. If she acts like she knows us that's fine if she doesn't then that's fine to,"

" Why does everyone keep on saying if? She is coming to this meeting...right?" Bella asks.

" Knowing April it's a 50-50 chance so we can't really say. She might show up...she might not. It depends on if her brothers want her involved this soon in their gang," Harper says in a duh tone.

Bella rolls her eyes clearly not buying what she said. April was the glue that kept them together. Harper and Bella were opposites. Harper was outgoing always saying what was on her mind and setting her goals straight while Bella was more on the quiet side around others (not us of course) with being more laid back. April was a mix of both so she held the peace. They still hang out it's just not the same without April there with them.

" So what if she does show up?" Kai asks.

" We wait and see her reaction...then go with whatever happens next," Harper says.

They all go back to there mini conversations. We're currently sitting in one of the rooms in this vast building Axel owns.

I fucking hate him.

I hate him for stealing away April.

I hate him for being crazy rich.

And I hate him for mentioning my brothers name.

My family is a touchy subject. Hence why I faked my death. My friends knew about my past. But today I'm gonna have to confront my brother. Jake.

He was a fucking asshole. He always knew how to piss me off and could read me like a book. I loved him. He was my little brother. Not anymore though.

The door flew open and we all look back to reveal Zion staring intently at his phone. He snapped his fingers and ushered us to come with him.

We all gathered our stuff and headed out. The walk to the limo was silent. No one knew what to say. We all had to ride in the same limo meaning Axel and Zion had to as well.

Yay.

Axel was leaning against the limo staring intently at his phone. Zion coughed and he looked up. He rolled his eyes and held open the door for all of us. I made my way into the limo sitting next to Kai and Julian.

Zion and Axel sat right in front of us. I try to avoid contact with him as the limo starts to drive, but he keeps on fucking staring at me. It's like he's analyzing me.

" So Hunter," Axel starts.

I sigh and look at him straight in the eye. This guy is my competition. My fucking boss is my competition. Great.

" Why are we even coming with you?" Harper snaps before I could say anything.

Zion looks at her amused while Axel balls his fist clearly trying not to get mad.

" Because you are," Axel says.

" But why? There's no reason for us attending," Harper says.

Zion sighs, " Drop it okay?"

Harper keeps her mouth shut for the rest of the ride until we come to a stop at a humongous building.

I take a deep breath and exit the limo following Axel and Zion into the building. It looks like a regular office building when we enter with a women sitting at the reception desk.

We walk past her and enter an elevator. I stand their tapping my foot silently as the elevator goes up from floor to floor.

I hate closed spaces.

Breathe.

Just breathe.

Wait a minute I know how to fucking breathe...I'm alive aren't I?

The elevator doors open and I proceed to follow the two of them into a room with a large oval/rectangular shaped desk with an incredible view of the city. We all take our seats and wait.

 We all take our seats and wait

Seconds turn to minutes.

And minutes turn into more minutes.

The door creeks open and we all lean forward in anticipation to reveal...

Authors note~
I know I'm a terrible person to leave a cliffhanger like that. I don't think this cliffhanger is that bad though.

Do you think April will show up or not?

Who do you prefer Jake or Hunter?

Byee.