• Interest •

My heart stopped. Similar to the other night, he's cold-blooded, pale skinned, body was hovering above mine. His hand quickly moved up, grasping my mouth before the first yelp in fear could escape from me. His dark eyes scanned my face intensely before staring deeply into my eyes once more. Since he had a tight hold across my mouth, I couldn't speak, but an odd smell lingered off of his cold, gruff hand and into my nostrils.

It was a musk manly smell that I've never smelled on any normal man before, but it was a delightful smell nonetheless. Suddenly, he leaned down, his lips nearing my ear. I began to shiver in anticipation when feeling his short breaths fan my neck. My hand instinctively reached up to grab his shoulder, but was instantly stopped bye his cold, gruff hand gripping my wrist and pushing it back down above my head. His hand finally loosened from around my mouth and slid down my cheek causing a soft whimper to escape. My eyes snapped open, staring at him in embarrassment, but he softly chuckled out of amusement as if it was the cutest thing.

"What's so funny!?" I cried, my lips trembling. He just smirked at me with this smug look in his dark orbs.
"Nothing, sweetheart-" he started, until I cut him off, "You think this is funny, breaking into my apartment to rape or kill me!" I flailed around as much as I could.
"Begone you demon!!!" I cursed and he chuckled again, so annoyingly.

"Rape or kill you!? I was going to do nothing of the sort!" He exclaimed, as he backed off showing me his whole stature. He has a male body! I scanned his whole body from head to toe, his body very toned with a muscular build. It's true when they say sex appeal can change your mind instantly. I was near drooling after eyeing him up and down for a good minute. Too bad there were a nice pair of black shorts covering his lower half.

"Sorry, sweets, sometimes I forget that humans on Earth are not very fond of my normal type of greetings." He chuckled, his voice still very frighteningly deep and feral.
"I believe the way you all do it is... Hi?" He spoke with a little flick of his hand.

N-normal?!
"Why are you in my apartment!?" I screamed, still a bit shaken.
"My sweet darling, please calm. I've told you before, you are my perfect match." He sighed with boredom.
"I don't know if you can exactly recall what happened the first night, but you didn't explain anything at all to me! You just said you would kill me if I didn't oblige to whatever you want me to do!!" I cried out and he rushed up to me, his thumb grazing my cheek, lovingly.

"Well I humbly apologize if I frightened you, I was just trying to portray that I have developed an interest for you the best way I knew how." He explained,"-and I never said I would kill you, I said I would hurt you! Big difference from ending you're entire existence!" He exclaimed in response.

I rolled my eyes, halfly from annoyance, halfly from confusion.
"So let me get this straight...you don't wanna hurt or kill me?" I asked and he shook his head in an almost innocent fashion.
"... you've just stalked me, scared me endless times, and literally choked me in my sleep just to tell me you're interested in me?!?!" I asked, literally flabbergasted at the nerve of this man.

"Well...yes??" He finally sighed after a long minute.
"You- I-I...I can't believe this. I must be hallucinating, I-I gotta be dreaming or something!!" I started freaking out, sweating profusely. Suddenly, I flinched a bit when feeling his cold stubby fingers caress my chin tenderly. His face was a breath away from mine now, his lips almost brushing mine.
"Now...don't take this the wrong way, but I'm obsessed with the likes of you and you will suffer if you don't oblige. Okay?" He clarified, his voice deep and distorted, bone-chilling just like the first time. It created a sense of nostalgia for some odd disturbing reason.

I swatted his fingers from my face.
"How am I supposed to not take that the wrong way!?" I scowled at him and he grabbed my wrist again and held them at my sides, restraining me.
"I'm still working on my human talk. Now I will see you soon darling. Perhaps I'll say hi next time." He said as he winked at me before abruptly vanishing in a cloud of black smoke.

When the smoke cleared and my room came back into focus, I eyes my clock and just as I suspected, it was 3:33am. I grimaced at the thought that this may be a demon out to get me. But why was he interested in me, I have yet to find out. Maybe in the future this terrifying thing will get what he wants and this will all be over.

I decided that I should try and get some kind of sleep before my busy workday tomorrow. I rolled over onto my side and snuggled up  into my blankets trying so desperately to forget everything and fall asleep, but for some odd reason, I couldn't shake the fact that someone or something was watching me. All night long.

✖✖✖

I woke up the next morning feeling somewhat relieved. I yawned, stretching and feeling revived. I planted my feet on the ground and made my way over to my bathroom to get ready for the day. That's when I felt that feeling again. The uneasiness that someone or something was here with me.

"Uhm- H-Hello?" I stuttered out, not knowing why, but I felt like I should call out in hopes of a response.
"Hi, sweets. I was wondering when you'd acknowledge my presence." The same distorted deep feral voice spoke suddenly with a hearty chuckle afterwards. My guard was instantly back up as I tried to find the source of where his voice was coming from, but I had no luck.

"Why are you so sneaky!?" I cried as my hands shakily grabbed my bathroom doorknob and locked it.
"Oh? Should I just reveal myself from now on?" He asked as he melted from the ceiling in the form of a thick black substance, slowly gathering and forming into a human figure once it hit the tile floor. I couldn't believe my eyes. My breath began shortening suddenly when watching the scene unfold before me. I felt as if I was going to faint if this didn't stop.

"Sweets, are you okay? You look a bit pale in the face." He spoke as he neared me, but I abruptly backed up from him, flinching away from his hand that was about to caress my cheek. His eyebrows knitted together in confusion as he retracted his hand.

"You're creeping me out, dude!" I stuttered, my voice cracking in fright.
"Well, I certainly do not intend to come off as creepy, my darling." He sighed as he slowly stepped a bit closer.

"You should probably know I'm not of his world, so sorry if I frightened you." He smiled softly, something that is unbecoming of him.
"Ha! No shit, dude!" I blurted out as I tried regaining my composure, my mind so desperately wanting to slip away at this point.

"Now sweets, I-" he started until he abruptly stopped when his eyes phased to black. I jumped startled when seeing him mumble incoherently to himself, then suddenly he looked back at me with his regular eyes.
"I'm sorry, doll, I have been summoned, but I will come back for you." He spoke as he vanished yet again in black smoke.
"Be expecting me, sweets." His voice echoed from nowhere.

Finally he was gone, but my body was still in so much shock that my mind instantly slipped from me. My eyes rolled back as I finally fell lifelessly to the ground.

My vision fading to black.

✖✖✖
Please vote for more. Votes are greatly appreciated. Thank you.