Chapter Twenty Five.

Start from the beginning

"Come now! Before the blood-"

"Shadow Clone Jutus!" I made nine clones. Their faces were priceless.

"HAHA! Good luck catching me!" Each one of my clones and me started to crawl and jump pass the medical doctors and I, the real one made it to the run.

"KYUUBI! YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF!" screamed Shizune when she saw me. That made hit the brakes and become pale. "There is no spot in your body that doesn't have a wound! And you even got stabbed that you almost nearly died! After that you start to run and even use your Shadow Clone Jutsu? Kyuubi... Please!"

I groaned. "Shizune... You please! I am well now, can I go outside?" I asked, pleading for this.

"Of course not!"

Being stubborn is my ability.

I did hand signs. "Shadow Clone Ju-"

I received a big kick that got me to the wall and broke it. It was old Lady Tsunade. Her glare gave me goosebumps.

"T-Tsunade-sama! This kick could kill her!" said Shizune, Ton Ton came to them and jumped to Shizune 's arms.

Old Lady Tsunade pointed at me. "Do you want to die, Kyuubi?!"

oh my god, she is scolding me like a mother! What the hell! No no this is unacceptable! Embarrassing! Awkward!

"I said... Do.you.want.to. DIE!" She grabbed my shirt and lifted me up.

"Troublesome woman." said Shikamaru. Geez, him, Ino, Chōza and Temari are watching. This is just so awkward and heroic of me at the same time.

"I said- DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" She threw me to the wall and it double broke it. Tsunade was ready to punch me. I yelped, crawled away and started to run away.

"Shizune, doctors, go after her." I heard she told them.

As I was running, wanting to reach for Naruto's room, I took one turn to the hall and accidentally and dangerously tackled someone causing both of us to fall on the ground and me on top of that person.

"Ow ow ow!" I said, wincing.

"Kyuubi!" I saw Lee was beside that person. So this person is... I looked at whoever I'm on top of and saw it was Gaara.

Of how much I blushed... RED RED REDDD TOMATO!

Someone lifted me off him as he got up himself. I turned my head and saw Tsunade. I gasped, now anime crying, thinking I could run but she had me on the ground to my feet.

I looked at her confused.

She had her fingers to my forehead. What is she-

She fingered me on the forehead and threw me across the room the the wall. Now I can sense hard pain coming.

"That HURTS DATTEBAYO!" I yelled.

"Look at your stomach you little brat!" said Tsunade. I lowered my head and saw its starting to bleed.

"Its because you threw me to the wall three times!" I yelled, Tsunade gave me a head punch. "Brat!"

I rubbed my head.

"KYUUBI!!"

I turned my head and saw Naruto. He jumped- well, glomped me tight. "Naruto Nii-chan!" I exclaimed, hugging him as well.

He started to cry, like serious crying.

"Eh? Wh-why are you crying?" I asked.

"You idiot. You disappeared for a month." Said Shikamaru.