"Why are you doing this?" My voice was full of unadulterated desperation.

A puzzled look crossed his face, "I've told you a million times that I like you, Daya."

I sighed as I laid my head on his shoulder as he ran his fingers through my hair.

I absorbed his warm grazes, "Why? I'm pretty sure all I've done is look like an erratic, judgmental person," I wondered.

"I like your smile. I like that I don't know you and that I can get to. I like that you don't look at me the way everyone else does, or at least you didn't twenty minutes ago."

I put my hands on top of his and looked up at him, "I still like what I see when I look at you."

"Daya, you have an innocence about you that most people have lost by now, especially me. I don't think you're Barney innocent, but... I can tell you have a good heart. You're awkward," he laughed, "but in an endearing way."

A blush went across his face and a goofy smile appeared. I giggled as a matching blush rushed to my face.

"Did you ask me that just so I'll compliment you?" He said getting back to his usual jokey self.

My smile reached from ear to ear, "Are you accusing me of being nefarious? That doesn't sound like something Barney would do," I pestered.

"I told you, I don't think you're completely innocent." He kissed the spot on my neck were the hickey still laid.

"Who knows, you might be worse than me," he teased.

"Oh yeah, I've snuck out a few times, jumped from some trees. I'm a total bad girl," I joked lightheartedly.

"I can tell. You really give off that vibe. I'm worried you might be a bad influence on me," he smiled into his words.

As we teased each other back and forth I still had what he said on my mind. "So, what happened? You said you weren't in a good place at the time. What was going on and what does it have to do with Celia?"

Right as he was about to answer, we heard the familiar titter tatter of heeled boots coming our way. I curved away from him and to the direction of the sound.

"Daya," Liv shouted as she stomped toward me frantically. She sure did have a flare for the dramatic. When she got closer, I could see rage fueling her blood and she looked like all she could see was red. She lunged at me with her arms swinging, before Banks grabbed her.

"Whoah Liv! What the hell?" Banks yelled as he held her in his arms to keep her off of me.

"You little hoe! He dumped me because of you!" She struggled to get out of his stronghold.

"Get your dirty hands off me," she screamed as she continued swinging towards me.

"You never even dated Jay and now he's leaving me for your perverted-" she exploded with lividness. Banks lifted her into the air and carried her back towards the door, leaving me alone to process this new information. I didn't know if I was more shocked that Liv tried to beat me up or that Jay actually broke up with her.

"Calm down Liv," Banks ordered as they got further from me. I followed them, and everyone was looking at us through the windows or rushing outside.

"She took him away from me! You don't understand," she yelled at Banks.

"Liv is there a possibility that he dumped you because you do things like this!"

"Oh really, you seemed to like it when I-" The teacher monitoring our lunch wave came outside when she saw the swarm of students rushing out way. "What is going on out here?"