Part 14:Urasuni Akage

One thousand minus seven.

Twist and cut toes with pliers.

Put centipede inside ear.

Choose who to kill or both.

Weakling.

Accept it. 

Ghoul.

There were 13th Ward members inside Anteiku and a woman. The woman has been reanimated from the dead, she was one of the most powerful ghouls in all time. Im sure even all of us at Anteiku cannot fight against her.

Kaneki and I were sitting at a table away from the 13th ward ghouls and the woman known as the Satan Ghoul. We dont want her to kill everything although I wonder if she would win against Slender Man.

If she were to attack us we would need Slender Man's Proxies and Himself. Rumors say that she can easily kill you in a mili-second. CCG keeps looking for her but they always end up with no men to report back to base since they all die fighting her. She has this mask that resembles Satan and Death and has a symbol on it that relates to Hell.

"Can I have some coffee?" she asked. "Oh yes." Touka answered as she was walking slowly to the women with coffee. "Thank you" she said. "My pleasure" Touka said with a smile on her face. I can tell that Touka is afraid of her. But why? She seems like shes the one who people get scared of.

The 13th Ward memebers left Anteiku one by one as Kaneki and I were looking at them. One of them who wore a white suit as Yamori does and a haircut that looks like Yamori's glanced back at us and smiled. 

Then The Satan Ghoul left and Nishiki took a sigh of relief that she left. "Finally shes gone." Nishiki said after he sighed.

That ghoul from the 13th Ward that looked like Yamori seems to be quite suspicous. I talked to Itori at the bar she gave me some information. He is Yamori's younger brother and he is looking for the person who killed his older brother. (Kaneki is technically the killer)

                            [Liu's POV]

I finally made it to Tokyo and now I have to search for Jeff. I was walking on the sidewalks of the busy streets of Tokyo I am glad I learned how to speak japanese. Then I ran into this woman in this alleyway I was walking thorugh as a shortcut to the other side. She was eating a man. She ripped off the man's arm and was eating it. "What the Fuck?! What are you fucking Doing?!" then it hit.

I heard that there were these species known as ghouls that live off of human flesh. "You also seem to look tasty. You smell very nice. You will definitely taste amazing! But why do you have so many stitches?" She got off of the ground and tried to bite me. I grabbed my knife and slit her open mouth from biting me. She grabbed my scarf and tried to bite again. This time I swung my knife and slit her throat. Her blood streaming like a river from her neck down. She had died.

What is wrong with her eyes? It is like Ben Drowned's Eyes but is not bleeding.

Where is Jeff I know he had come here from the clues Jane gave me. I went to this coffee shop known as Anteiku and when I went there, there were theae two people screaming at each other. One of them was a man with orange wavy hair and rectangular glasses and the other one was a girl with dark blue hair and bangs that covered her right eye.

When I took a seat there was this guy, he was wearing a hoodie with his hood on. He was talking to someone with white hair. Then he turned to me. He had a smile that was cut up and was pale skinned. It was Jeff. I ran up to him and hugged him. Then the man with white hair asked me a question "Are You Liu?" he asked. "Um" I didnt answer.