OVA: Useless Part II

Ermahgerd guys thank you all ilysm bc I just hit 1,000 views for this story. I did not believe it was even possible for me to get 500 views and ermahgerd guys, heres part 2.

Tsukiyama opened his mouth and moved his head closer to my shoulder. Before he put his mouth on my shoulder a figure appeared. He walked closer to us. It was. It was Yomo-San. "Tsukiyama. Stop." "Tch. Yomo. What are you doing in the 7th Ward?" Tsukiyama asked.

"To stop you" Yomo said. Tsukiyama dropped me and looked at Yomo. "Tsukiyama, you already know Im stronger than you." "I will prove to everyone that I will be better than you!" Tsukiyama said as his kagune grew from his back and wrapped around his arm.

Tsukiyama charged to Yomo. Yomo dodged Tsukiyama's first attack and punch Tsukiyama's face. Yomo started punching Tsukiyama's face again and again. "Dont take me lightly Yomo!" Tsukiyama yelled

He swinged his koukaku. Yomo dodged and went behind Tsukiyama and kicked his leg. Tsukiyama fell down on his back up. Yomo looked at me and said, "Urasuni its better if you come with me." I got up from the ground and went to Yomo. When I walked past Tsukiyama he grabbed my ankle.

I tried to go to Yomo but he kept holdibg on to me. "Urasuni, I wont let you get away!" he yelled and tightened his grip. He broke my ankle and I fell down. "Ah!!" I screamed in pain. Yomo twisted Tsukiyama's arm and cracked it like a tree branch. "Uuaargh! This will take an awful lot of time to heal. you know?" Tsukiyama said. Yomo picked me up from the ground. His left arm was carrying my legs and his right arm was carrying my upper body.

He wiped the tears from my face. "Maybe you should come to Anteiku. Peaceful ghouls who do not want to kill humans are prepared with meals so you dont have to feel guilty. But we have a strict policy of returning the favor. You have to work at Anteiku to have these guilt-free meals." he said walking me to Anteiku.

I looked at the board that said Anteiku on it. I worked there for about a year then left when I could fend for myself. I went to explore all the wards at Tokyo.After I left I had been killing many humans. Each time made me more stronger and more sadistic. I had become an ss rated ghoul.