Part 6:Captured and Being Tortured

When it was night time after the fight, we had a good night sleep but Kirito fell asleep easily but I had weird vibes that something bad will happen to me while I was gone. I wasnt able to sleep until 11:00 pm.

About thirty minutes after I woke up and there was this person in front of me. He said "Shh.. Go back to sleep" then he hit me in the head with the back of his quinque and I was knocked out cold.

When I woke up I was sitting in this chair tied up in a room I dont know where it was. "Looks like your awake" the ghoul said. "Let me introduce myself. My name is Yakumo Oomori or just call me Yamori. If you can't take the torture you will die easily. Now don't be hard on yourself and show me that you are a great toy. But you should be glad that I got you out of this prison".

"But mostly, welcome to my torture room. Enjoy your stay.." he said with a smile. "Aaaaaahh!!" I said shaking. He injected me 4 times with RC suppression so I couldnt use my kagune or fight. He then grabbed this wrench-like object and used it to smash my rib cage. He smashed it but 10 seconds later my rib cage grew back like it was never broken. "Aaaawwhh..Ahhhh.. AAAAAHHHHH!!!" He kept breaking my skull but it kept on fixing. If there was a crack in my skull it would connect back in two seconds after being cracked. "Aaaahh!!" "Amiazing! Wonderful!". "Kaniya you are a magnificent ghoul. Necer in my life have I seen a ghoul that can regenerate that fast.

I wonder if I pull off your toes. Then will they grow back?"."Please.. No.. I beg you.. Please!! Pleaas--". "HhuHhuuaaaahhh!!...Ahhhhh!!!.. AAAAAAAAUUUUWWWHHH!!". He ripped off my toes from my feet and each time he did that it would usually grow back. I began to cry. "Why.. W-why are you doing t-this?" tears ran down my face and my feet were numb. "Why? Because this is so much fun ripping off your toes is so much fun! Hahahaau..".

"Now what number were we on again?". "Nine-Nine-hundred and twenty-s-seven.". I didn't hear you what number are we on?!". He ripped off a toe. "AAAHHHHHHh...Nine Hundred a-and TWENTY-THREE! AAHHHH!!". Yamori forced me to count from one thousand by fours.

I didnt understand why he forced me to do it but after the next day I understood so it would keep me from turning insane. Then in my mind I started to hear that voice again.

But this time it was a person. "Mom is that you?" . No it was the ghoul that tried to eat me. "Hello Kaniya. I believe we havent met yet. My name is Risu Kamishiro." She was a girl with Dark pink to red hair and was wearing glasses.

"You were the ghoul that tricked me and almost killed me","I know, if it weren't for my damn sister, Rize, I would have eaten you. Oh well your brother will get eaten as well." "What?!  What do you mean Kaneki will get eaten?!" "Oh yes, Rize is going to trick into eating him."

"How old is he now?" "Same as you and me 18." "I have to save him!" "How? You are chained to this. Oh it seems our time for talking is over good bye. " "WAIT!".