Part 7:Accepted

"Kaniya guess whaat? Your brother Kaneki is hear!" Yamori said. "He's waiting for you in the next room. But guess what I won't sexually touch him even though I want to but I will torture him like how I torture you".

A centipede crawled out of his sleeve. "Kaniya look". I turned to him wide-eyed trembling. "I want to put this inside your ear. Surely you're okay with that","No.. please..d-dont do that.. PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!!".

SSSSCCHHHHHHSA That was the noises I heard. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAHHHHHHHhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"."HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH KANIYA YOUR SO AMAZING CAN I EAT YOU NOW!? CAN I?!?!". So many tears ran down my face and I yelled "P-Please what ever you d-do DONT HURT KANEKI!!".

"Kaniya. What was your mother like?" Rizu asked in my mind. "H-Huh?" I said trembling. "Well my mother worked a cafe. She worked everyday to get a lot of money"."Why did she need a lot money?"."She needed a lot of money because her sister usually asked for money.

"My aunt said she was financially troubled. She also asked my other aunt who worked hard enough for Kaneki and her sister."

"Why did she have to bring money for her sister?". "My real mom once told my aunt-mom that instead of hurting others, be the one getting hurt" "I see." "Then that day happened. My mom died of over-working herself." "That was a nice talk Kaniya."

"Kaniya! I have a present for you! Its a mother and child!" "Huh?" I said trembling wide-eyed. "You are going to choose who I will kill! Haha! Its a simple game whoever you choose will die and the other one lives!"

"Let me rephrase that, who do you want to save? I am an impatient man so choose quickly!". He cracked his index finger with his thumb and said "Who do you want me to kill choose now!!" "I can't... It's basically like I do the killing!!"

" I see.. I will choose for you! Because you didnt choose they both die!" "NO DONT KILL THEM KILL ME I NEED TO DIE--" "I will eat you if you really want to die but I will do so someday." He grabbed the child and choked her. "THIS IS A LESSON KANIYA BECAUSE YOU DIDNT CHOOSE THEY WILL BOTH DIE AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT---" He choked the child more and his hand was getting tighter to the kid's neck. "KANIYA P-PLEASE KILL ME..KILL ME KANIYA KILL ME!!! MY DAUGHTER WILL DIE PLEASE CHOOOOSE ME!!!" The mother said.

"Too late.." Yamori said. Blood dripped to Yamori's arm from the ghoul he choked to death. The mother started to cry, "now your turn" Yamori's kagune grew and peirced straight through the mother.

"That was sad, Kaniya" Rizu exclaimed. "You should have chosen the mom you know. Her child would have lived if you've chosen the mother and it would be vice-versa if you'd chosen the child. Oh well"

"Now lets get into important things. You are weak, because you had chosen to. You could have fought yamori before you were knocked out cold." . "Be quiet" "Im right arent I? And your mother would have lived with you if you hadn't been strong. And what about Kirito? He wouldnt have died if you'd accept me he wouldnt have died if you were strong ya'know" "Shut Up!"

"What about Kaneki? You always wanted to see him because of Yamori he will die of torture. You have to accept the ghoul inside to protect him" "You're right" I said looking down at the flowers of my imagination.

"Why..." I began to sob. "Why are you crying Kaniya? You chose to be the one getting hurt. Yet you sit there crying blaming yourself". "WHY...WHY DID DAD DIE AND ME AND KANEKI WERE SEPARATED?! WHY MOM WHY DID YOU DIE?! WHY DID YOU DIE BECAUSE OF YOUR SISTER?! WHY.. You know how much it s-sucks to be alone" I cried more. "Do you have an idea how much I missed you and mom?!".

"If you accept the ghoul inside you will be strong and able to protect Kaneki" "I will be strong." "So would you forsake your aunt if it meant to?" "Yes." "Would you kill anyone if it meant it?" "Yes!" "Would you destroy the world if it meant to?" "YES!" "Are you saying I can take control?" "N-No not that." "Good boy."

I broke my chains and pinned Rizu on the ground. My hands held her arms wrists to the ground. "But what if what you do is wrong?" she asked. "I won't be the one that's wrong." "Oh?" "Whats wrong is the people in this world!"

"Kaniya you truly are magnificent!". After she said that I started to eat her. While I was eating her one of my eyes kept flickering from red and brown. After I ate her my hair turned to white and my eye stop flickering colors and the color stopped leaving the eye red.

"I will protect them"