Part 15

[6/26/15 2:23 AM] Hi Guys if you're still reading this story, just to let you know for this part I deleted some paragraphs for embarassing reasons so you will notcie that this part is a bit short so I am sorry bout that.

[10/15/14 10:48 PM] I want you to be a CCG Investigator. That's why I want you human again. " Akira said. "I will train you to be an investigator."

[Kaneki's POV]

I had been on a mission with Tsukiyama and Banjou to Dr. Kanou. I dont understand why Kaniya didnt want to come.

<Time Skip - 3 weeks>

Akira had been training me for the past three weeks. I learned how to fight with a quinque and now my squad had a mission.

There was a S-ranked ghoul attacking the 3rd floor.

My squad waited for the ghoul to attack and then The squad leader told ne to fight it.

At the time I was using my quinque. My quinque is my kagune that I used to have.

I attacked first but the ghoul blocked it and counter-attacked with its kagune. I was able to cut his kagune in half with my quinque then I swinged my quinque and I managed to slice off the ghoul's head.

The investigators gave me praise over just killing S ranked ghoul. They said that I will be moved to Shinohara's squad.

Shinohara told me to go home and I was forced to explain everything to Kaneki. "I will need to be at least a vampire to be with you guys again." "Or you can stay human and be as strong as Jeff." "I guess I can stay human but first Tsukiyma must cannot be trusted with me."

<Time Skip- 1 month>

At this time I had abandoned CCG and now against it again. I still have my quinque but now I use a daggers two inches longer than kitchen knives.

I also developed fighting styles that Jeff uses with knives.

I also changed my outfit and wore black jacket with leather sleeves and a leather hoodie. I wore black jeans and black vans shoes. I carried my two daggers in the pocket of my jacket. I got a lip peircing and eyebrow peircing.

I think now I might be as strong as Jeff at blade fighting so I will be able to kill a S ranked ghoul.

"Im not a Ghoul but I am as Strong as one."

( I hope you enjoyed Part 15 and I will see you in part 16. ((Spoiler)) at some point Tsukiyama will try to attack Kaniya. )