E P I L O G U E !

Start from the beginning

"Look halmeoni! The ahjumma there told me this was a young ginseng and good for appa's health!" She said excitedly, there are some random muds in her blue shirt and in her face.

"Aigoo! You are so awesome our angel." Mrs. Min said and let her put the ginseng inside their basin.

Well from the past 2 years Yoongi and Jin has been trying to give Yoonji a younger sibling but the chances are not so good... because Yoongi was busy there are some times that his body rejects Jin's seeds (wow— I am actually acting like an OB here... hahaha)

"Yoongi!" Mrs. Min and Yoonji just came back from their harvesting some ginseng from Daegu. It was late though...

"You need to be on a hiatus in your career." Mrs. Min said as he was starting to clean the ginseng.

"Yeah I will mom. I already talk about it in the company." Yoongi said.

"Did you mention this with your husband— wait I mean boyfriend. Like are you planning to get married?" Mrs. Min said whining.

"Of course we have some plans but it was not just today... maybe soon." Yoongi answered.

"Thanks mom." Yoongi said smiling.

Well Yoongi just feel like he want to say thank you to his mother for everything... from the start of him being pregnant with Yoonji, from giving birth and till up to this stage that they were planning to have a new baby she is still supporting him.

"Awww... if this is a sign of pregnancy hormones because you are acting sweet I would be happier." Mrs. Min said.

"But you are always welcome son." She said and hugged her son and kissed Yoongi in his forehead.

"I will be on my IG live later— oh wait! I was supposed to update my IG today." Yoongi said and left his mother.

Happily to feed his followers with some Yoonjin content.

MinYoongiOfficial so this hyung send this to me

MinYoongiOfficial so this hyung send this to me. He was acting all handsome wherein he is not 🙄

SyugarD random irritation? It could be we are expecting a new baby soon?
AgustDiCCtionary oh common Yoongi-shi we all know that your boyfriend is handsome— I wonder what does it look like above you?
WaitingForProposaL wait— he is holding a flower when he send it to you— is mah looong wait is done now?
12345678 comments

He just smiled at how playful and how the other ships them. He went back to the kitchen seeing no one is there. He looked around— "eh where are they?" He thought.

He went to check Yoonji in his room but he just saw a sticky note there.

It was just once...
like what happened to us was
once and didn't expect that once would give us a gift.