O P E N UP

It's been a week since Jin and Yoongi acted as sweet couple around Yoonji's eyes. But still Yoongi doesn't opened up with him. He just want to be close with Yoongi so he can soon tell who he really was.

"Yoongi? You have a date schedule with mr. Kim today." Mark read Yoongi's schedule for today.

"Cancel it." Yoongi shortly answered.

"Hm... Is this the famous Kim Seokjin?" Mark asked out curiosity. Well the date has been scheduled since last week but Yoongi keeps on canceling it telling he was busy at his work.

"Famous? Who?"

"Kim Seokjin... When I and Jackson was still best friends. He used to tell me that he had a crush on him. Well it was just idolize crush because he was handsome and genius, since Jackson see him at the University where they both studied." Yoongi stopped what he was doing and listened to Mark.

"He was famous because he was natural born rich and handsome. He all have everything but— He got rejected by someone he likes. If I'm not mistaken that makes him more famous because he was gay." Mark telling some story about Jin that Jackson told him.

"How come he got rejected?"

"I don't know either— is it you who rejected him?"

Yoongi looked at him. "How would I do that?"

"It's because you've been canceling your date with him."

"Hm... If I were you at least I would give him a chance to know better. I mean you told me that he was acting as your daughter's dad so you know just maybe you should know him... A little bit." Mark said.

"I'm going now to call him and I will think of new alibi for you." He said but before Mark could leave.

"Wait— hm. Tell him that he get me here— i mean he, himself comes here in my office to talk to him." Yoongi said, Mark smiles.

"Okay sir." Mark answered.

"Ah— I don't think this is a date." Mark said to Yoongi as the two of them watching Jin to finish the pile of documents.

"This is my way of having a date." Yoongi said as he watches Jin.

"I think you owe him a coffee." Mark answered back.

"Oh yeah, can you get him—"

"As far as I know mr. Min, it's already 9 o'clock in the evening and it's already my out. I was here to accompany you as a friend not a secretary anymore. So Imma excuse myself now Zach is waiting for me. If you want I can accompany you at the coffee shop down there." Mark said.

So Yoongi doesn't have a choice but to buy Jin a cup of coffee. But Mark left him for awhile to answer a phone call while him buying the coffee for Jin. When Mark came back Yoongi has already the order.

"It was mr. Kim's secretary at the hospital. Mr. Kim was not in the good condition right now. He got sick after finishing his paper works at the hospital, for him to be able to have a date with you." Mark said.

"I'm leaving now it's getting late." Mark said and left Yoongi.

Yoongi just make face when he heard what Mark said as if he asked for it.

When he came back at the office he saw Seokjin laying his head at all of the files that he just finished. He look so tired tho.

"Finally!" Jin said as he was holding the last paper that he just finished typing. He looked around Yoongi was not around.

He decided to put his head at the paperworks that he already finished. He haven't got a sleep yet since yesterday so he just want to rest his eyes before they go out on a date. But it feels like his body can't hide how tired he was.