S m i l e

Vote and comment

Hoseok received a phone call to Yoongi, the olderwas asking if Hoseok was with Yoonji and where are they so he can get Yoonji.

Hoseok told him the exact location.

When Hoseok came back Yoonji was not in the table, he gulped, he looked at the piece of paper.

Sori samchon

"Hoseok! Where is Yoonji?" Yoongi asked as soon as he arrives at the ice cream shop.

Hoseok handed a piece of paper.

"What is this? Where is my daughter?" Yoongi asked anxiety is hitting him now. He is trying to pull himself not to panic... but this is the first time Yoonji got lost.

"Hoseok tell me where she is? This is just one of your silly pranks with her right." Yoongi said calming himself.

Hoseok shakes his head. "I don't know hyung, I left her here, to order. I left those coloring materials..." Yoongi felt so cold... his hands are getting sweaty, his body is cold... he is getting anxious with what Hoseok said.

"I– I will check her around hyung." Hoseok said, and started running around the mall to find Yoonji, but she is nowhere to be found.

Hoseok came back to the cafe, he already called Namjoon to ask some help. Even him is nervous and terrified. What if Yoonji was kidnapped and it was planned by his own grand father...

Some weeks ago while Jin and his family are out in a vacation. Hoseok and Namjoon are talking...

"Do you think uncle Eugene would do that to your own cousin?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know. But uncle Eugene is good at manipulating people. Like he can lure them with his money and his power..." Namjoon muttered.

Namjoon was telling some story of Jin when he was young and back to Jin's high school days.

"That's why... knowing him... he could really kidnap Yoonji, but won't hurt her— instead will use her as a bait to his parents." Namjoon explains.

Namjoon has just arrived with Jin. Hoseok run to Namjoon's arms apologizing... blaming himself.

"Shhh. Hoseok-ah. Stop crying." Namjoon said as he calm his boyfriend.

"Let's go check the CCTV." Namjoon said and wipes Hoseok's tears. They arrive in the cafe, Yoongi was not talking at all. The older was in shocked state...

Jin cupped Yoongi's cheeks. His porcelain like skin was glowing because of cold dried tears. "Gi. We will find her. We can find her... okay." Jin said giving Yoongi some assurance.

They went to check the CCTV, they saw Yoonji running away with the guard.

"He is our employee here, we will contact him now." The head chief said.

"Please." Jin answered.

"Why would you ask such question?" Mr. Kim asked.

"I hope you can answer me. If you have enough reason to hate my dad... please tell me. What are those?" She asked directly.

Eugene was a bit taken a back, like how could a 5 years old ask and talk in this way to him.

"I maybe young... mr. Kim. But I understand and can feel how hard everything is to mg parents." Yoonji started.

"My appa... he is an MPreg. Yes I am a child of MPreg couple. All my life... I live away from my Dad... I just me him. But why are you making them feel sad... why do you hate my parents?" Yoonji asked crying.