T r u t h

"I hope he will listen to you." Hoseok said worriedly.

Well Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin are currently talking about Jin's plan to tell the truth. Hoseok was nervous because, Yoongi might take it in a wrong way again... he might think that they betrayed him again and kept all of this a secret to him.

"I hope so too. But I will tell him that he shouldn't hate the two of you... You just listened to my favor that I want to be the person who will tell everything to him." Jin said.

"Well anyways hyung– here are your tickets for your trip to jeju. Have a safe trip." Namjoon said.

"Daad! Look! I got a fish!" Yoonji said excitedly, Yoongi carefully hold his daughter's hands, Jin went to see the fish.

"It's so small~ appa! I want a dolphin!" Yoonji said her parents mouth agape with the youngest statement.

They can buy her a dolphin but that's a no no no.

"Ahh– Yoonji– you know that dolphins are endangered species..." Yoongi said.

"But we can visit a dolphin sanctuary tomorrow." Jin said smiling – Yoonji jumped in her excitement.

"I will name you yoonjin." She said as she was hugging the small aquarium that they got awhile ago.

Yoongi let Yoonji play with the other childrens around the camping site. Jin was slicing the vegetables for their dinner and the meat that will be grilling later.

Yoongi put his hand in his chest and he was trying to feel the beat of his heart. It sounds like a beat of a drum– Yoongi never felt in this way... Kim Seokjin is an ideal man, he is every woman's man of dream.

"Yoongi can you please pass the meat to me. Honey." Jin, Yoongi looked around to see if Yoonji is around but wasn't...

"Thank you. Call our daughter now– we need to eat so we can do some stargazing at the sunflower garden of the camping site." Jin said excitedly.

Yoongi would be lying if the our part didn't make his hear beat fast.

After they ate their food.

Jin and Yoongi clean everything.

Jin was kinda nervous especially he'll be confessing tonight. Whatever happens tonight could change their life... if Yoongi end up hating him he already have this plan b wherein... he'll persuade Yoongi...

Yoonji fall asleep.

"Hyung— Yoonji fall asleep... I think we can't see the stars tonight." Yoongi said. Jin pouted...

"How come? The stars are right in front of me." Jin said... Yoongi looked to the left and right.

"Your eyes." Yoongi blinked his eyes. Jin chuckles seeing Yoongi blushing because of shyness.

"We still can check it– I also have to say something to you." Jin started.

They started walking. Jin was holding an envelope... he was nervous on what could Yoongi do to him. He is hoping so bad that Yoongi will not hate him or worst– pushes him away, take Yoonji away from him, and left him alone.

Yoongi could notice it tho... how Jin look so anxious right now. He suddenly felt anxious too– because he may ask to stop acting as Yoonji's dad.

"Hyung? You are sweating." Yoongi said and softly tapped Jin's forehead.

Yoongi tried to change the topic. "The sky look so beautiful right now." Yoongi said smiling. "Yoonji must see this."

"Yoongi." Jin started, Yoongi can hear how serious he is.

"Yes hyung." Yoongi asked.

"I hope you will understand me..."

"I take all my courage for this year– to do this confession. Tonight." Jin started.

"Yoongi... I– I am Yoonji's r-real dad." Jin said stuttering. Yoongi just looked at him... Jin can't read his expression.

He handed the envelope that says and reveal the truth between him and Yoonji. The one and only proof that him and Yoonji are related. Yoongi opened it nervously his hands are shaking... speechless about what's happening...

Yoongi saw the positive. It was real– he was Yoonji's dad.

Yoongi can't believe the person he slowly grow some crushing– thing is the father of his daughter.

"I– I remember you said to Hoseok that maybe if you kissed me—"

"Did Hoseok told you that?" Yoongi asked he was blushing.

"Ah– yeah he did... so if you just want some prove that I'm the guy who stole your first and Yoonji's dad... you can kiss—"

Yoongi didn't waste any time– he wanted to make sure too that this is not like some joke anymore. Jin was a bit taken a back but came to his senses that Min Yoongi was kissing him under the. Starry night surrounded with sunflowers... this is one of those romantic movie scene.

Jin can conclude one thing right now Yoongi– accepts him. He was hoping that this could be because he fall for his charms too.

They both break the kiss... "you–"

"Yes I am. Yoongi... but please don't get mad– I didn't betray you nor your parents or everyone around you." Yoongi looked at Jin.

"They know?" Yoongi asked in disbelief.

"Wa—wait yoongi. Let me explain first."

"They just knew it recently too... and I asked them not to tell you because I wanted to be the person who will reveal me. Don't hate them... you can hate me instead." Jin said as he was trying to calm Yoongi.

"I– i dont hate you tho."

"Then–"

"I do you love me?" Jin asked.

"Pabo! Of course." Yoongi answered annoyed– he covered his mouth did he just confessed.

"You– oh my fucking– Shit! Is that fucking real Min Yoongi?" Jin asked again.

Yoongi covered his face.

"Shit hyung–"

"Answer me."

"I already said it." Yoongi said and started walking back to their tent. Jin followed him still asking if that was real but Yoongi doesn't answer... but those red cheeks shows the answer. That he really does.

Before Yoongi could enter in the tent... Jin pulled him in his wrist he pulled him closer to hin closing the space between them by kissing him again on his lips.

"I haven't say this to you when I first kissed you... I got addicted on your lips." Jin said smirking and smooch another kiss.

Yoongi got annoyed so he pushed his face then locked the tent.

"Hey Yoongichi."

"No hyung! You've given me so much embarrassment – that's enough sleep outside." Yoongi answered.

"Ehh but who would cuddle you my little meow meow? It's cold in here–" Yoongi unzipped the tent then let Jin come inside.

Jin went inside he lie down comfortably. Yoongi automatically open Jin's arms and Yoongi used it as a pillow. Jin would be lying if he is not melting with this cute Yoongi.

Jin spooned him in a hug... before sleeping Jin kissed his forehead. "I love you Yoongichi." Jin whispers.

"I love you too." Yoongi answered audible for the both of them to hear.

Jin was hoping that he wasn't dreaming.

😻😻

Hello guys ~
Isn't this is soo kyuti ~
There will be another kyuti update thos hahaha
Soon! XD