Z A C H

"Yoonji let's play there." Zach said and pulled Yoonji from her seat.

"Hello." A man greeted them.

"We don't talk to strangers." Yoonji answered and pulled Zach away to the man.

"Ah-- my name is Jackson Wang, I will be here to take care Zach since Mia noona is not around."

Yoonji looked at the man. "How come you know Mia ahjumma?" Zach asked.

"Ohh well she is a fan of mine."

"Mr. J!" Their teacher greeted Jackson a good morning.

"Ohh hello teacher, this is Zachary right?" Jackson pointed Zach.

"Ah yeah he is, we should call his dad to talk to him." Mrs. Shin said.

"Ohh can we not call for his father yet?" Jackson asked. Well Jackson was planning to prank the father of Zach because the man could be fan of him. If not they can just explain that Mai wasn't around.

"Ohh sorry mr. Wang but it is in school regulation. If you want to surprise his dad, we can call him and tell him that his son will be with a famous idol." Mrs. Shin said.

"Ooohh okay." Wang said.

Yoonji and Zach were just there observing.

"Are you sure you will go home with him? Don't you want to visit my dad's house?" Yoonji asked.

"Oh! That was a good idea, I will play at your house instead."

"Yes you can, my dad will get me here after the school! And we will play in the house!" Yoonji said jumping they both jump in happiness.

"Kids let's now start shaping your cookies." Mrs. Shin said, Jackson was just there watching Zach. He find the younger boy cute tho he doesn't talk to him. Also he kinda resemble someone he knows especially with his small mole under his eye.

The camera was started rolling, for an interview to Zachary.

"Hello my name is Zachary, I'm 5 years old! I live with my dad." Zach introduced himself.

"Are you okay to be with Jackson-samchon?"

"Hm... Namjoon samchon told me if someone got jams then it will be fun!" Zachary answered giggling.

"Oooohhh--" the interviewer commented at how cute Zach is.

Zachary stood up "I need to go now! Yoonji's dad is hereee! We will play at their house!" Then Zach left without waiting for Jackson, but Jackson quickly run after him. He promised to Mai that he will take good care of the child.

The shooting was done it was just a selfcam now wherein Jackson will be with Zach and his manager.

"Are we going now?" Jackson asked as he carried Zach with his arms.

"Let's Samchon." Zach said.

"Please put me down too, I need to take care Yoonji, since Yoongi Samchon told me that I will be Yoonji's prince." Zach said Jackson complied and watch Yoonji and Zach run together.

He kinda remember the past him wherein he introduced himself as a King. He followed the two younger it was just one cameraman who is taking a shot of him.

"Dad! Meet my friend, Zachary." Yoonji introduced Zach.

Jackson was like a rock when he saw Jin standing in front of him.

"Ohh-- hi. My name is Kim Seokjin, Yoonji's dad." Jin introduced himself smiling.

"Hello Samchon." Zach greeted him back. The younger wouldn't deny that his friends father is handsome...