M O V I N G OUT

When Yoongi woke up, he checked Yoonji first at her room seeing that she is still fast asleep he went to the guest room to check if Jin is okay now.

He looked at the tall and handsome figure in front of him. He carefully touch Jin's forehead to check if he still have fever.

He smiled. So Jin did—

The older was already awake when he heard a click to the door, he knows it was Yoongi. How did he know that? He just know it was him that's all nothing special.

"Is he dreaming?" Yoongi asked.

Jin opened his eyes, Yoongi quickly removed his hands at Jin's forehead. For what? Of course to
D E N Y it again.

"Thank you." Jin said smiling.

"For what? I- didn't do anything tho." Yoongi answered.

"You sure did not?"

"It looks like you don't have fever now, I need to fix our things because today we are moving out." Yoongi said.

"We?"

"Us?" Jin asked cheekily.

"I- wait no— what I mean me and Yoonji will move to a new house." Jin smiled.

"Can I help?"

"No you can't just rest for now."

"But you'll be moving—"

"No. Hyung. You need to rest. Also..."

"Thank you." He said audible for Jin to hear his last two words before leaving the older at the guest room.

"Yoonji!" Hoseok greeted Yoonji.

"Samchooon!" Yoonji screamed from a distance, well Hoseok and Namjoon just came back from their business trip that's why they're not around for awhile.

"Samchon!" Yoonji greeted back and hugged him.

"We'll be moving out today." She said excitedly.

"Ooohh— we're just on time to help you and your appa." Hoseok answered.

"Dad will be with us too." Hoseok blinked his eyes, with them? So is this how outdated he is to his only best friend?

"Imma check your dad, go packed your things." Hoseok said and put Yoonji down.

Hoseok didn't know that his best friend will agree with this.  So he checked Yoongi busily packing his things.

"Hyung? How come you agree with this?" Hoseok asked.

"Ohhh so you're back?" Yoongi greeted.

"You agreed that you'll be moving out and stay with Jin hyung?" Yoongi looked at him annoyed.

"Correction we will not stay with him, he will stay when he have too. But not staying with us." Yoongi answered, Hoseok blinked his eyes confused at what's happening.

"Hyung you and Yoonji will be staying at —

"Where is Namjoon? You know that I need to talk to him right?" Hoseok gulped he almost forgot that Namjoon wasn't able to explain everything with Yoongi yet.

"Ahh he is at the office."

"After we moved out today call that genius jamless Namjoon because he need to explain. Together with you."

Yoongi finished packing his things, also Yoonji finished her too, because Jin helped. Tho Yoongi nagged Jin for being a stubborn because he clearly told the older that he should rest.