P R O C E S S

It's been 2 weeks since Jin and Yoongi had an argument. Right now the two are enjoying the not so awkward moments between them.

Jin decided to be more careful when it comes to talking and having some conversation or interactions with Yoongi. Because he doesn't want to have a misunderstanding with him anymore. As much as he can...

Jin and Yoongi's right now is in the process of getting to know each other. Tho Jin knows a lot of things about Yoongi but never see it for himself.

Mrs. Min once told that Yoongi loves photography, the younger also have a dog named holly, he maybe look like a cat but he doesn't really actually love cats, he also have this habit of scrunching his nose unconsciously.

"Should I buy him a new camera?" Jin asked as he was typing at his laptop.

"Doctor Jin, you have a visitor." Jin blinked his eyes, he looked at the nurse. Who could it be?

"Dad!" Yoonji screamed out of her excitement.

"Ohh- Yoonji." Jin said and hugged her daughter.

"Dad-- I didn't know that you are father already doctor Kim." She said as she look so disappointed, well she had a crush to Jin for a month now.

"Okay sir I will be leaving you now." She said and excuse herself. Well she is not a threat okay, she is just a fan of Jin because why not? Kim Seokjin is surely handsome especially when he is wearing his lab gown. He look so professional.

"Who is with you?" Jin asked.

"Ooohh! Appa is with me." Yoonji answered.

"Can I see the babies section here dad? I've always want to have a younger sister or brother." Yoonji asked excitedly.

"Yeah we can, but lets find your appa first." Jin said.

Yoongi suddenly came holding a lunch box. Jin looked at Yoongi, observing how pinkish red  husband-- wait husband? We're not even boyfriends yet. Oh yeah that-- is in the process. He thought. But we're together so I can use my. His Yoongi.

"I-- I cooked lunch for you. Well it was Yoonji's idea." Yoongi said and put the lunch box at the center table.

Jin smiled, "how sweet of you." Jin said and kissed Yoonji's forehead.

"Kiss appa too! He is the one who cooked your food dad." Yoonji said excitedly.

"Ah--" Yoongi and Jin both reacted.

For a short time, they had this small connection wherein they can talk at each other's eyes. Jin smiled and kissed Yoongi's forehead too.

"Did you eat already?" Jin asked.

"Yeah I already did."  Yoongi answered.

Well Jin already ate his lunch but since this was Yoongi's first visit and first lunch packed by him and Yoonji. It is important for him and it is a must that he will eat it.

"Is it hard?" Yoongi asked, he was observing the office it was not so small. He also went to the clinic where Jin take some checkups, he saw some patients that are kinda rude and having ha hard time to accept things especially when it is a bad news. He even saw a family that were crying and blaming the doctor for not doing well. Yoongi felt so guilty especially when he had an argument with him. Seeing how stressful in here makes him worry  that he maybe smiling but behind those smile there are sadness.

Yoongi didn't notice that he was staring the older so much. Jin looked at him. "What? Is there something on my face?" Jin asked.

"Am I too handsome?" Jin asked.

Yoongi make a poker face at him. "I was just kidding Yoongichi." As Jin playfully pinch Yoongi's cheeks.

Yoongichi! The shit! This are the times Yoongi hates Jin so much because he is so good at making some cute endearment to him.

Yoonji was just there smiling at her parents, she feel like slowly they're getting better.

"Appa?" Yoonji started looking at her dad.

"Yes baby." Yoongi asked looking at his daughter.

"My friend Sunhee is having a baby brother." With that statement Yoongi and Jin both looked at each other.

"Can I have one too?" Yoonji asked directly smiling innocently. (And with that... Every little girl's wish to have a younger sibling.)

Jin almost spit his food.

"Ah-- wait- ah Yoonji, having a younger sibling is not a joke. Hm... I mean. Don't you like it when you all have our attention?" Yoongi asked.

Hearing those words from Yoongi, makes Jin's heart skip a beat. Our is this a new step? Because finally he used our as if Yoongi accepts him now.

Jin smiled. "We can... But soon baby. We need some time." Jin answered smiling time wherein your appa has already opened up for me.

"Hyung—" Jin kissed Yoongi's forehead.

"It's okay." Jin answered.

"Then I will wait for that time!" Yoonji answered.

Later that day, Jin went home earlier than he expected. But he do take home his work, while he was at the library of his house. Yoongi was busily fixing his studio room. Well Jin decided to give the other room for Yoongi so he can set up his recording equipments.

Since Jin can't concentrate with his job because he was thinking whether to help Yoongi or not.

Jin knocked at Yoongi's door.

Yoongi opened it.

"Hyung." 

"Do you need some help?" Jin asked.

"Ah... Well it's almost done."

"Hm... I bought something for you." Jin said.

He went to his room and get his malta necklace well, he bought this years ago. He was supposed to give it for himself, but since when he was buying it the necklace should be sold by pair. So yeah here he is giving it to Yoongi.

Jin handed a box to Yoongi.

"Eh--"

"Well it is supposed to be a ring but when I was there I thought it would be a hassle because you have to remove it and worse might loss it because you need to take it off when you have to wash your face." Jin said.

"Let me help you."

"Ah-- yeah thank you."

"Hm... I gave this to you because the process with our friendship is going strong." Jin said smiling.

"You think so?"

"Yeah."

"Let's finish fixing your studio room so you can rest." Jin said.

And helped Yoongi with decorating the room.

••••

Yaaay! Helloooo
Hahahaha
Whatchu think about this?
Hahahaa
Imma update tomorrow? I think lols.
But yeaaah tomorrow chapter is a
Fluuffyy one ~
Chapter Title: Learn M O R E