This Ends Now

Madara: How did it go with Juzo?

Sotan: Failed. Kabuto said that it worked at first, but then Juzo broke free and ended up fighting back.

Madara: Hmm. We don't have time to worry about that. The Akatsuki is on their way.

Sotan: I'm guessing they broke the Edo Tensei on Cross.

Madara: Only temporarily. Get Kabuto and move to the next hideout. I'll handle the Akatsuki.

Sotan: Fine. Just don't screw it up.

9 figures wearing black cloaks emblazed with red clouds jumped through the trees.

Pein: Akatsuki. Listen to me. We may all very well die, if you want to leave. Do so now.

Dropping to the ground, Pein waited. However, no one left.

Pein: Did you not hear me? If you want you can leave now.

Y/N: With all due respect leader. We have come too far to bitch out now.

Hidan: Damn right! That traitor gonna fucking die!

Pein smiled slightly, which was only caught by Konan, Itachi, and Y/N. The Akatsuki was a family, even if said family was full of criminal. They were still a family.

Pein: Then let's show them our true power.

Everyone: Hai!

Dashing forward the Akatsuki was at the hideout in no time. Madara stood outside awaiting their arrival.

Madara: Took you long enough. Let's get this over with.

Pein: Madara Uchiha. You will die today.

Madara: Don't talk, but instead show. Words mean nothing compared to actions.

In one quick motion all the pain paths were standing around Tendo. The Akatsuki each pulled out their respective weapons, preparing for battle. Madara just stood there unfazed. Jumping back, Deidara summoned a clay bird in a poof of smoke. Shortly after the blonde bomber took the high ground, Hidan shot foward at the traitorous Uchiha. The Jashinist was easily punched away. With Hidan on the ground, Y/N and Itachi ran foward flashing through handseals.

Itachi: Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!

Y/N: Wind Style: Great Breakthrough!

Both nin blew air out of their mouths and soon Madara was encased in a fire tornado. Paper bombs surrounded said tornado, just close enough to the point where they wouldn't be burned. Konan triggered all the paper bombs and the tornado erupted in an explosion. It wasn't done yet though as Deidara dropped a C3 within a small gap right in the middle of the explosion. Yelling out a quick "Katsu" the bomb exploded. Adding to the one that just occurred. Picking himself up, Hidan spat some blood onto the ground.

Hidan: Take that you bastard!

Kakazu: Spoke too soon you idiot.

Hidan: What the hell are you-

Hidan stopped as he turned and saw that when the smoke cleared. Madara stood there, unscathed, standing in the small crater that was made.

Hidan: What the fuck!?

Pein: Everyone! Back up!

All of the Akatsuki looked at their leader then snapped their heads to the Madara. He suddenly flashed out of sight and reappeared, his fist colliding with Hidan's face. Sending the Jashinist flying back. Performing a quick roundhouse kick, Kakazu was slammed into a tree. Flashing again, he kneed Itachi in the stomach and kicked him away into Y/N. Y/N now slightly stung, was kicked into the hideout's wall with enough force that he was sent flying through it. Flashing once again, Madara kicked Kisame into the air and soon after kicked him into the ground, making a small crater. Turning around, the Uchiha ripped the Akatsuki puppeteer from Hiruko and threw him across the battlefield. Sasori collided with Deidara and the two artists were sent flying to the ground. Without a second to think, Konan was punched away easily. With all the Akatsuki down, Madara faced the 6 pain paths.