Rose vs RWBY, JNPR in The Abyss

It has been almost two weeks since it began. The Akatsuki managed to destroy the Shadow, Snow, and Moon. Y/N and Cross left the power of Vale in Zetsu's hands after they were informed that RWBY and JNPR were growing near. They split from the group and were currently at the Akatsuki's main base. Y/N stood at the entrance and Cross sat up in a nearby tree.

Cross: So, let me get this straight. You want me to make sure JNPR doesn't interfere in your battle with RWBY.

Y/N: Yes. I know your fully capable of doing so. I just need 30 minutes.

Cross: Alright then.

Y/N entered the hideout and awaited RWBY's arrival. About ten minutes pasted before the two teams approached the base. Cross jumped from his spot and confronted them.

Yang: You.

Cross: RWBY may pass, your the only ones that interest him right now. JNPR will stay out here with me. If you try to interfere, I'll cut you down.

Jaune nodded to Ruby and Ruby hesitantly walked past the Cabello. JNPR with their hands on their weapons, ready if Cross made a move. However, he didn't and that surprising JNPR. Cross jumped up to his original spot in the tree and looked down at the four teens.

Cross: Get comfortable. This might take awhile.

Team RWBY entered the base cautiously. They stopped once they spotted him. Y/N Rose sitting on a rock, with his back to them.

Y/N: Here we are. Ehh sisters? Do you wanna know why I did what I did. Destroying Vale.

Blake: You wanted to steal Vale's power! Don't play dumb with us!

Y/N: No. That was the Akatsuki's reasoning. Mine, is because I want to create equal hate between us. It'll make this fight fun.

Ruby: What happened to you Big Bro?

Y/N: I realized that happiness doesn't last. I realized that the real world is cruel and unforgiving. I realized that family was just a word. I realized those closest to you, are usually the ones to turn on you.

Yang: We're sorry okay! We're sorry, we shouldn't have did what we did. Just stop this Y/N. Please.

Y/N got up from his spot on the rock and properly faced his sisters for the first time in years. What they saw wasn't what the girls were expecting. Yang and Ruby were expecting forgiveness, but instead they saw only hatred. Hidden behind those cold silver eyes.

Y/N: You lost your chance to say that six years ago.

Y/N drew his pistol and fired a full clip at RWBY. Weiss and Blake had to push their other two teammates out of the way. They were frozen in shock and fear.

Gunshot. Gunshot. Gunshot

Cross: Well, looks like it has begun. Remember JNPR, you interfere. You will die.

Ruby: I can't do it. I can't fight my own brother.

Weiss: Snap out of it! That isn't your brother anymore and he doesn't care if you die.

Blake: She's right. We couldn't beat the other one, that means we're gonna have to step it up. We need our entire team if we're going to win.

Yang loaded new shells into Ember Celica and looked into her sister's eyes.

Yang: Ruby. Sometimes you have to do things you hate. This is one of them.

WBY jumped from their cover and confronted Y/N. Ruby still sat there in thought. 'Y/N. I hope your not too far gone.'