Fifteen. Jasmine (End)

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa loves, you alright there? Mind if I...write another chapter for you? Oh my god, that was probably the worst flirting I've ever done in my entire eighteen years. (Will be nineteen in two months, yeet...no that was plain cringe)
................................................................................
Taehyung's POV.
"There's a who?"
"There's a freaking stalker outside of our house. Kookie, I'm telling you. WE need to tell Namjoon and Jin, this is getting  way out of hand!" I say whilst panicking furiously; which by the way, did not help the (already) heated situation at all. At any rate, the stalker might break in.
Basically, this girl has been taking pictures of my boyfriend whilst he comes back home from the office. He may be a rich CEO in the building, but he's still unsafe when he's driving back home.
Yet he always tells me not to worry and that he hasn't seen someone taking pictures of him in the past, but here is the proof...she's literally standing at the doorstep, ringing the bell timidly.
Ladies and gentlemen, I will now introduce you to the stalker who's been following my man for the past month now. She has the typical vibe of what a 'hoe' would look like. She has ginger hair, filled in lips with freckles all over her face.
It seems to me that she may be foreign, no she's definitely foreign. Maybe Irish? We may never know.
But what I definitely know is that she's trying to harm my love and that will not be allowed in this universe. It's always Jeongguk doing the 'protective' sh*t for me. Now it's my turn.
I will not let him get hurt just because of his cockiness and hard-shelled attitude.
I lean against the table as Jungkook peeks out the window with a stoic expression on his face. His eyes travel towards the girl, and he visibly flinches. It makes my heart ache as I pull him away from the window to take a breather.
"We need to uh, call the police department" He sighs as he's pulling me down to his lap. I comply, but still am hesitant because the look on his face is bewildering.
I frown at the shaken yet captivating state of the other boy, his lip quivers in worry, eyes never leave the window, the grip on my waist tightens as he places his chin on my shoulder.
By now I had realised that he want terrified because the girl was after him, he was scared that she'll eventually hurt me in the mix. I quickly cup his face and calm him down.
"Jeon, listen to me. You are not gonna protect me this time. Okay? I want you to go lay down in the bedroom and let me do the trick..."
I trail off miscellaneously, and his eyes almost bulge out of his pop socket and when he tired to speak, I cover his mouth with my hand, telling him to oblige for only once.
He reluctantly releases my hold and takes silent steps so that the wooden floor would not creak. He gently shuts the door and watches me from the bedroom window in concern.
I give him a 'it's okay' sign as I head towards the door. Thankfully Seokjin and Namjoon weren't here, per usual, because otherwise it would have been incredulously dramatic and unimaginably loud.
I take a deep breath and go for it.
"Uh, hell-"
"Hey! Are you Mr. Jeon's servant? Can you bring me to him? I'm his...special assistant back at the Jeon industry, now would you mind? Go be a good boy and fetch him for me!" She claps her hands together in excitement and I glare at her with sheer intent.
So she IS that kind.
I pull up my sleeves and ignore the burning want and sensation inside my body to slam her against the wall and punch her repeatedly for calling my boyfriend 'Mr. Jeon' and saying that I'm his 'servant'.
I scoff at her stingy behaviour and pull her close by the hem of her ugly velvet dress.
"Listen here, Nancy Drew. There are three things wrong with your statement; number one, he's not called 'Mr. Jeon' and whilst he is a CEO, he's professionally called Jeongguk. So don't ever think about using his surname because that's reserved for me, you plastic hoe.
Second of all, what even is a 'Jeon Industry'?
It's called 'The blue ribbon Corporation' and it's owned by me and him collectively. Meaning we share the money that we get from all the stock profit sales, but you're to dull minded to understand that, wouldn't you?
Thirdly. I am not his servant, as Jeon is capable enough to do his own laundry, unlike you. Let me guess, you thought that this 'Mr. Jeon' was a rich dude who had a lot of money and could even afford a prostitution club? Well hate to break it to you, but he's living with me and we share this home with another couple.
Oh, so you really are a gold digger now aren't you?
That sucks.
Since Mr. Jeon is mine. I even know his underwear size, what he likes and dislikes, what his favourite flower scent is-it's jasmine by the way. Just to add that in your literal one page dictionary that you use as a fully functional mind.
Thanks now will you please stop stalking a CEO and his herbalist husband?"
I shut the door in her face and lean against it.
So much for being calm and collected.
"Jungkookie! Come out-"
I feel a sweet pang in my chest as he pushes me further against the wall and traps me with his slender yet muscular arms that I adore. I smile at his desperation and think back to when I first met this peculiar person.
He pulls away abruptly, causing me to stumble forward into his embrace.
"You called me your husband"
I walk across the room to find an angered boy staring at the bouquet of Hydrangeas that I made with Youngjae yesterday. Why is he looking like as if he's about to crush the bouquet between his arms? Which are quite slender to begin with.
I huff and stomp right next to him, overhearing his one-way conversation.
"What the hell is this weirdly scented flower? Who would buy this? Would any of you buy this? I don't know about you but It smells gross-"
What the actual f**k did he say about my flowers? I take an intimidating step towards him, stepping into his comfort space. Man, I'm fuming right now.
"It's called a hydrangea, you idiot. The hydrangea is considered the flower of gratefulness. The flowers have served as a representation of heartfelt feelings, whether of joy or sadness. But you wouldn't know about that...would you?"
Score!
He looks dumbfounded as he stares me from head to toe. What even is he? A robotic scanning machine? I tap on my foot for his answer.
eyes.
"Who the hell would know that anyway? And you're a weirdo for knowing that...I don't even know if you're making this crap up or not..."
My demeanour changes for a split second into one of anger, but I quickly replace it with the fakest smile possibly known to mankind. He shouldn't know about my weakness.
"A herbalist would know that...and that herbalist would be me, your majesty"
He stays still for thirty seconds, although it feels like he's been standing still for an eternity, and I smirk. This is what I call sweet success. Whoever messes with my flowers, messes with me.
But he quickly morphs back into his normal state as he proceeds to roll his doe brown eyes and snatches the bouquet away from my hold.
"Thanks for the information I hadn't asked for...now will you please get your hands off my bouquet that I chose for my girlfriend?" He then coyly turns around and go up to the counter to pay.
Oh he isn't getting of the hook just yet.
"I'm Kim Taehyung by the way, and the 'douche' that owns this place. So I'll let you be a good boy and pay respect to the queen...shall I ask-"
"Holy sh*t"
He quickly mutters out as the boy hurriedly takes the bouquet with him in unconsciousness and rushes out the door. I could feel my face turning into a fond expression.
And there I had thought.
"This boy is better than flowers"
................................................................................
The end.
It was simple, yet nostalgic. This book was my favourite one to write but I kind of wanted to finish it once and for all since I was dragging it for too long.
I have other Taekook ideas that I may take inspiration from in my upcoming fanfictions.
Bye readers!